Princess callback now implemented

caribill

Today I was surprised that when I called Princess 1-800-PRINCESS number, after a relatively short time on hold, I was given the option to have a callback instead of waiting on the line.

It worked!!!!!!!

This was with the Princess main number to reach a front line rep. I have no idea if it is available if you are transferred to another department and have to hold then.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, caribill said:

Today I was surprised that when I called Princess 1-800-PRINCESS number, after a relatively short time on hold, I was given the option to have a callback instead of waiting on the line.

It worked!!!!!!!

This was with the Princess main number to reach a front line rep. I have no idea if it is available if you are transferred to another department and have to hold then.

Yes, it works also if you click an option for another dept.  Implementation about 2 weeks ago.  It sure helps!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, caribill said:

3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, it works also if you click an option for another dept.  Implementation about 2 weeks ago.  It sure helps!

It does not work when transferred to Customer Solutions.  You just have to wait them out.  The Muzak tune has changed, but almost as annoying after several minutes.