upgrade from inside to OV for $46?

zaylyn2590

I am sailing on a 4 day from Mia on the Conquest.I saw that I had an upgrade offer to oceanview for $46. I don't mind inside cabins and have never had an oceanview room. My previous cabin was mid ship and deck 1 and this room is in the back of the ship on the main deck. Would you upgrade?

ETA: they do have midship rooms for $56

Edited by zaylyn2590
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, zaylyn2590 said:

I am sailing on a 4 day from Mia on the Conquest.I saw that I had an upgrade offer to oceanview for $46. I don't mind inside cabins and have never had an oceanview room. My previous cabin was mid ship and deck 1 and this room is in the back of the ship on the main deck. Would you upgrade?

I often do the 1A cabins with the port holes because they are the same size as ov about. 

Conquest inside is 180 sf, ov is 220 sf. More space though it's just nice not something I have to have. The window is a plus to wake up and see the weather and if the sun is up how the waves look. 

It's not much money and wouldnt be worth a lot though I havent done regular insides for a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaylyn2590 said:

One of our first cruises was an OV on a lower deck (either Riviera or Main, can't remember which). The noise from the lines being let out first thing in the morning to dock at the ports was a bit jarring. As a result of that, we've always tried to stay on a higher deck or towards the middle.

So my first couple of rooms were inside, which I was perfectly happy with. Then I did OV. After that, couldn't go back to an inside. Then I upgraded to a balcony. Couldn't imagine going back to the OV. 

On our April cruise (on another line), we had a bid accepted to upgrade to a suite with a balcony..........

It's called Cabin Creep 

Edited by Susan in Maine
missed a word in one sentence
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, zaylyn2590 said:

If your choice is the "back of the ship" as you say, then I would say NO don't take it!  I do not like room don't he back of the ship because of the vibration!

Midship for $10 more then you will be happy!

Edited by wemjam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wemjam said:

If your choice is the "back of the ship" as you say, then I would say NO don't take it!  I do not like room don't he back of the ship because of the vibration!

Midship for $10 more then you will be happy!

I decided on the mid ship 😊

• Like 2