Odd question - RC Visa card OBC not showing on my cruise planner - who/where can I check on this?

GCS2000

My wife and I both have RC Visa cards.  We both hit the mark to have $150 from each card of OBC applied to our cruise.  We both went in and processed the rewards to give us $150 each towards or cruise next week.  As of last week one of those OBCs have hit our cruise planner account the other one has not (no idea which one though).  

I have logged into the account for rewards and there is no contact info (neither phone, email or chat) to reach out to them to see what is happening.

Anyone have any issues with RC Visa OBC and perhaps where I can get this resolved?

TIA

2 hours ago, GCS2000 said:

My wife and I both have RC Visa cards.  We both hit the mark to have $150 from each card of OBC applied to our cruise.  We both went in and processed the rewards to give us $150 each towards or cruise next week.  As of last week one of those OBCs have hit our cruise planner account the other one has not (no idea which one though).  

I have logged into the account for rewards and there is no contact info (neither phone, email or chat) to reach out to them to see what is happening.

Anyone have any issues with RC Visa OBC and perhaps where I can get this resolved?

TIA

When is your cruise?  Sometimes they don't appear until close to sailing.  If you need them earlier call the credit card people.  They can usually push it through sooner.

Oftentimes it shows when you board the ship.  I found this on the website though: Any redemptions made within one week of sailing date will need approval to be applied to the reservation by calling Royal Caribbean at (888) 305-4626.  You may have redeemed before the 7 days but this is at least a number you can call to ask questions.

12 minutes ago, GCS2000 said:

I redeemed the rewards for the OBC in May 2022 on both accounts we sail on 9/16 so 9 days away

Call and they will move them sooner than later.  Also do you have your email confirmation?  Bring it in case there is any question.

I would definitely call them.  

I redeemed OBC in mid-July - and 3 days later(!) it was in my cruise planner.

That said, 3 weeks ago, I redeemed some more OBC, and still haven't seen it.

Figure I'll give them one more week and then I will call.  I have called in the past, and they were very good about helping me find the confirmation of the redemption, so they could look it up on their side.