Looking for a kind hearted volunteer who would like the fun of doing the Bon Voyage threads and cover for me 🙏🏻

kazu

Hi everyone,

At long last I will be escaping and cruising again and hoping that I can find someone to fill in to do the Bon Voyage threads for me from October 27th until November 21st inclusive.

I will attempt to maintain the Future Cruise Listing while I away as best possible - internet permitting.

If anyone is interested or willing - please post.  I am happy to discuss any questions by email (my email is in my signature).

Sadly my back up is also cruising and the others who have done this for me have gone to a better place, I hope 🙏🏻 

I would be most grateful if anyone is willing to step in to help.

Thanks 🙂 

• Like 2

I don’t mind helping!  I arrive home from my trip two days before you leave so the timing is perfect.  I have another wedding to go to the following weekend (Friday-Monday) so I’m not sure if it will interfere, or not.  I believe you do it weekly so I’m guessing it shouldn’t interfere?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

I don’t mind helping!  I arrive home from my trip two days before you leave so the timing is perfect.  I have another wedding to go to the following weekend (Friday-Monday) so I’m not sure if it will interfere, or not.  I believe you do it weekly so I’m guessing it shouldn’t interfere?

Thank you so much *Miss G* 

The Bon Voyage threads are done daily - one week before people sail - but you can do them a day earlier or later - the key is that the BV is seen by those going before they go.

The future cruise listing is done weekly - it’s on word press and I will try to maintain while away as unless someone is good with it, it’s a PITA.

Let me know and please feel fee to email me.

Oh! I thought they were weekly.  Well, I’m sure oblivious.  😂  I shall pay more attention.

I should be able to handle it, I think.  I may have to scrunch some on the weekend of Nov 4th because we have to fly to the wedding and back.  I will send you a quick email so you have my contact info.  I can’t promise intelligent conversation because I’ve been driving for two days to get to Canada and have not long since arrived.  Going to…. Surprise…. a wedding!  Third one this year.  These are all the previously covid-cancelled weddings and they’re killing me.  Haha

• Like 1

Jacqui, best wishes for a relaxing, enjoyable, and escaping cruise. I know you will be missing your DH but as one who cruises now without her husband due to his illness, I can say that at some point you will get used to being a solo cruiser and with your rollcall behind you and all your CC friends, I am sure you will enjoy your time away. If you choose to do a Live From, I will be following your adventures. Barbara

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Oh! I thought they were weekly.  Well, I’m sure oblivious.  😂  I shall pay more attention.

I should be able to handle it, I think.  I may have to scrunch some on the weekend of Nov 4th because we have to fly to the wedding and back.  I will send you a quick email so you have my contact info.  I can’t promise intelligent conversation because I’ve been driving for two days to get to Canada and have not long since arrived.  Going to…. Surprise…. a wedding!  Third one this year.  These are all the previously covid-cancelled weddings and they’re killing me.  Haha

Thanks 🙂

do email me - @crystalspinhas emailed to help and perhaps the 2 of you  and I can co-ordinate for the bumps as she has some too.

3 minutes ago, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

Jacqui, best wishes for a relaxing, enjoyable, and escaping cruise. I know you will be missing your DH but as one who cruises now without her husband due to his illness, I can say that at some point you will get used to being a solo cruiser and with your rollcall behind you and all your CC friends, I am sure you will enjoy your time away. If you choose to do a Live From, I will be following your adventures. Barbara

I have no life, Barbara LOL - so I do plan on doing a LIVE from.  I’m hoping I can give something back.  🤞 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks 🙂 You both have mail 😉 

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I for one Praise both of you Miss G and Crystal spin in helping our dear Jacqui!!!You both are angels in helping someone who has always been there for all of us!! This is a milestone where I for one as well as everyone here on CC wants our dear friend to be able to cruise with relaxation and to be able to have the time to have her dear husband’s memories with her on  this monumental voyage for her!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Thankyou so much for stepping up to help Jacqui who is always there for everyone!

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH FOR HELPING A WONDERFUL PERSON!

Sorry Jacqui but I needed to say how I feel for you.

So enjoy your cruise and I look forward to your live!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Mahalo

Denise😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1