Croatia specific cruise smaller ship

Greesh

Does anyone know of/or recommend any cruise lines that have a Croatia specific itinerary on a smaller ship to allow entry into smaller ports of call other than just Dubrovnik or Split? Trying to decide on a week there on land versus a cruise. We are a couple in our 50’s in good health. 

3 minutes ago, Greesh said:

Does anyone know of/or recommend any cruise lines that have a Croatia specific itinerary on a smaller ship to allow entry into smaller ports of call other than just Dubrovnik or Split? Trying to decide on a week there on land versus a cruise. We are a couple in our 50’s in good health. 

Look at Oceania itineraries on their four “R Class” ships which only carry a max of 670 passengers. Even there two “larger” “O Class” ships have <1200 passengers.

21 minutes ago, Greesh said:

Croatia is such a beautiful country.  For a Croatia-specific vacation, I think I'd lean toward a land trip.

However, if a cruise is desired, check out Croatia Small Ship Cruises & Tours 2023 & 2024 | Cruise Croatia .   Cruise Croatia line is Croatia-specific and truly are small ships.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

Croatia is such a beautiful country.  For a Croatia-specific vacation, I think I'd lean toward a land trip.

However, if a cruise is desired, check out Croatia Small Ship Cruises & Tours 2023 & 2024 | Cruise Croatia .   Cruise Croatia line is Croatia-specific and truly are small ships.  

Posted the link 5 minutes before you.  Great Minds etc !

• Like 1

Agree with the suggestion to look at smaller (local) cruises. However, Azamara also has a couple of Croatia-intensive itineraries. One of them visits Opatija, Zadar, Sibenik, and Hvar, in addition to Split and Dubrovnik. It's round-trip out of Ravenna. Another one goes from Ravenna to Athens and includes Koper (Slovenia) and Kotor in addition to Croatian ports. 

I'm booked on an Azamara cruise next year that includes Pula (in addition to other interesting ports but not all in Croatia) -- I don't know why more cruises don't call there, it is a historic and picturesque place and looks delightful.