Wifi

Faith/Hope/Charity

There is no free Wi-Fi on the ship.

If you want to use the app, you do not need to pay for Wi-Fi, you can use that for free.

Some ports have free Wi-Fi hotspots, some don’t.  It would be helpful if you would tell us which ports you will be visiting.

Edited by cruisestitch

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

There is no free Wi-Fi on the ship.

If you want to use the app, you do not need to pay for Wi-Fi, you can use that for free.

Some ports have free Wi-Fi hotspots, some don’t.  It would be helpful if you would tell us which ports you will be visiting.

Just for further clarity for me...is there a fee to use the internet cafe?? Do they have machines you can use to check your email if you don't buy the wifi??

ETA: Never mind...I would imagine they don't...duh...

Edited by dlh015

Just now, dlh015 said:

Just for further clarity for me...is there a fee to use the internet cafe?? Do they have machines you can use to check your email if you don't buy the wifi??

Yes, they do have computers available, there is a fee to use them...

What the fee is, I cannot say as it has been quite sometime since having done that, yet I Am sure someone will be along to let us know... it might be on X's website, too.

bon voyage

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bo1953 said:

What the fee is, I cannot say as it has been quite sometime since having done that, yet I Am sure someone will be along to let us know... it might be on X's website, too.

bon voyage

Yes, thanks. I had just realized that I had paid a fee on Cunard a few years ago to use theirs...fingers were working before brain!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bo1953 said:

bon voyage

Bo, 

I’ve been gone for a while but since my return I noticed that I didn’t see your presence. So glad to see you chiming in!  There’s something comforting in the familiar. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Georgia_Peaches said:

Bo, 

I’ve been gone for a while but since my return I noticed that I didn’t see your presence. So glad to see you chiming in!  There’s something comforting in the familiar. 

gp - thank you and good to see you as well...

I trust you have been off sailing!!!

I have been quite busy with family health situations in another state, moving my permanent residence and trying to keep up with everything as before... we know that can go... LOL

bon voyage

The internet Cafe does have a couple commuters which are available to all and have printer access.  Free Wifi on these machines is limited to Celebrity Website and on occasion to a couple sites.   I have seen them have a portal to submit Portugal, Bermuda and Canada travel documents. 

Depending on your CC status you may receive free internet minutes which can be used on an ad hoc basis.  Remember to log off or you will burn them off quickly.

I find that most ports will have free internet access.   Ask any crew members as they know where they all are.   Also depending on where you are traveling you will find free internet access in many bars, restaurants if you are a patron.     Also in most places that have Starbucks and McDonald's you will find free wifi there.