Alcoholic beverages

Caroldoll

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Usually suites are “all inclusive” but if not (For instance if you are on a blue chip club booking) you would need to buy a beverage package.  What does your booking confirmation say?

I will look.  I have not noticed.  Thanks. 

As a standard booking, Sky Suites come with the Premium. drinks package included along with streaming Wi-FI, tips and OBC. There are exceptions, so it's best to check if you booked through Blue Chip or fare-only. You also don' get upgraded from the original perks if you got the suite through a Move-Up offer.

2 hours ago, Caroldoll said:

I will look.  I have not noticed.  Thanks. 

Since your sailing is so soon, a quick way is to check your XPress boarding pass. You may see CALL or PALL on it. Those would indicate Classic or Premium beverage package respectively.

2 hours ago, Guindalf said:

As a standard booking, Sky Suites come with the Premium. drinks package included along with streaming Wi-FI, tips and OBC. There are exceptions, so it's best to check if you booked through Blue Chip or fare-only. You also don' get upgraded from the original perks if you got the suite through a Move-Up offer.

I'm booked for December in a Sky Suite and the price only included the Classic Package which I upgraded. Maybe because it's a holiday sailing?

Just now, go.without.you said:

I'm booked for December in a Sky Suite and the price only included the Classic Package which I upgraded. Maybe because it's a holiday sailing?

I've never heard of that situation.  Did you book it through a group fare or something like that?

1 minute ago, go.without.you said:

No, thru my regular on-line agency - just checked it again now:

image.png.33483fc757e1421163e5064bb348f51c.png

Really strange.

Really do need "BEV..." coding from the original Celebrity invoice.  If you don't have that, ask your agency to forward one to you.  That will nail it down one way or the other.

Just now, canderson said:

Really strange.

Really do need "BEV..." coding from the original Celebrity invoice.  If you don't have that, ask your agency to forward one to you.  That will nail it down one way or the other.

I called Celebrity to upgrade to premium and they confirmed my price came with the Classic package. 1st time I've seen that too but I've never booked a Christmas cruise before. I'm thinking that's the reason.

15 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

I called Celebrity to upgrade to premium and they confirmed my price came with the Classic package. 1st time I've seen that too but I've never booked a Christmas cruise before. I'm thinking that's the reason.

What version of WiFi did you receive, and how long back was this cruise booked.  They've offered prem drinks and WiFi, grats, and OBC for quite some time now.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/celebrity-suite

No exceptions based upon time/itinerary.

21 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

I have no idea why that may be the case (unless it isn't, but that's between you and your agency).

Contact your TA.  We had a similar situation, which I caught as soon as I got the TA confirmation.  In our case they work with drop down menus and she mistakenly clicked on the All Included with the Classic Beverage package, the next line down was All Included with Premium package.  She corrected it and all was fine.

30 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

I would also recommend calling your TA. Hopefully, this was just an honest mistake and nothing nefarious.

55 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

No, thru my regular on-line agency - just checked it again now:

image.png.33483fc757e1421163e5064bb348f51c.png

You are looking at the wrong documents.  Check out your invoice from your TA and your Celebrity confirmation. 

I see similar notices about buying a drink package on every cruise.  Makes no difference I already have it. Just a generic solicitation.