I cant find my check in time

Cruisin 4 Ever

3 minutes ago, cocobakerchica said:

You can, but you have to complete the majority of your check in info(not necessarily uploading the photo), the initial health assessment questionnaire, and agree to your cruise contract before they give you a choice of times for arrival.

I must disagree.  When I checked in for our upcoming Beyond cruise, there were the 3 sections to be completed:  Travel Info, Check-In, Health Status.  I was able to select Check-In for myself and select the time, save it and change to DH’s Check-In and do the same.  I then went back to complete the remainder of the entire process for both.  Entire process for both (except photos) took less than 15 minutes.  Added photos later, and that is not even required.

5 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

I must disagree.  When I checked in for our upcoming Beyond cruise, there were the 3 sections to be completed:  Travel Info, Check-In, Health Status.  I was able to select Check-In for myself and select the time, save it and change to DH’s Check-In and do the same.  I then went back to complete the remainder of the entire process for both.  Entire process for both (except photos) took less than 15 minutes.  Added photos later, and that is not even required.

This was also my experience. I was able to choose the arrival time for everyone in my party because our reservations were linked, then everyone completed the other portions on their own by scanning their own passports etc. 

5 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

Then yours was different, since I'm on the same cruise and completed everything for both of us (except the photo) before I could choose our arrival time, and it still took less than 15 minutes.

Guest Cruisenewbie20181

Agree with bama4cruiin. I checked in on the app this morning for our Nov 6th cruise. Took less than 15 minutes! There are 3 sections with an arrow to the right,  hit the arrow and it takes you to checkin time and photo. Only thing I couldn’t do was save xpress pass to apple wallet so I just printed it!