Sign in to Celebrity

weregoingcruising

2 minutes ago, Salt Lifer said:

Yep. Celebrities stellar IT team strikes again.  😉

Oops don't say that.  You'll get put on the bad person list.  I have been having trouble for some time.  When I click on sign in, the pages I want start flashing by with no way to access them and then they stop on an ad page!  Celebrity do you think I want to book another cruise with you when I can't access anything?  I wrote them and told them their website was a disgrace.  So I didn't get the last PUP email!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is having trouble.

Just now, TeaBag said:

Oops don't say that.  You'll get put on the bad person list.  I have been having trouble for some time.  When I click on sign in, the pages I want start flashing by with no way to access them and then they stop on an ad page!  Celebrity do you think I want to book another cruise with you when I can't access anything?  I wrote them and told them their website was a disgrace.  So I didn't get the last PUP email!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is having trouble.

Haha. As cruise lines go I think Celebrity is one of the best.  But their IT is a disgrace.  That fact that a website can be non-functional for multiple days and there isn't even a "we are experiencing technical issues" pop-up box added to the site is shocking.  And don't get me started on the fact that for multiple years now passengers can not always access luggage tags and travel docs.  There is no excuse for these types of ongoing issues.  If their current IT team can not facilitate a fix they need to hire someone who can.  In most cases the first interaction any customer has with a cruise line is through their IT presence.  Non-functioning elements cause stress to the customer (not to me tion sometimes countless hours on hold with customer service as a result).  It is a bad look for an otherwise pretty great line.  

Rant over.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Salt Lifer said:

Haha. As cruise lines go I think Celebrity is one of the best.  But their IT is a disgrace.  That fact that a website can be non-functional for multiple days and there isn't even a "we are experiencing technical issues" pop-up box added to the site is shocking.  And don't get me started on the fact that for multiple years now passengers can not always access luggage tags and travel docs.  There is no excuse for these types of ongoing issues.  If their current IT team can not facilitate a fix they need to hire someone who can.  In most cases the first interaction any customer has with a cruise line is through their IT presence.  Non-functioning elements cause stress to the customer (not to me tion sometimes countless hours on hold with customer service as a result).  It is a bad look for an otherwise pretty great line.  

Rant over.  

Couldn't agree more. And after the new folks fix things (and hopefully not break other things) they can go get a contract with Princess. (Just for fun, go look at the reviews for the Princess Medallionclass app on google play....looks just like Celebrity Cruises app.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I can’t access it either but I’m not in the least bit worried about it, it will get resolved and then the world will start turning again.

Thank goodness we have CC...wait a minute...is anyone there?? Hello? 

• Haha 1