Verifly.what am I doing wrong

Chickadee910

16 hours ago, Chickadee910 said:

Trying to add my cruises to Verifly and it will not accept booking numbers. Am I trying way to early? Or since I’m in the US do I not need it.

Verify wouldn’t accept our booking numbers last week and our cruise is in 6 more days. I deleted the app a couple of times. Two days later it decided to accept the booking. I also had to add our vaccination info manually. 
Denise

13 hours ago, pengu1n said:

Probably too soon. I tried for our cruise at the end of October about 2 weeks ago and it told it was too soon. But yesterday, it let me get started but I can't really do anything until 30 days out.

Same experience with our December cruise until yesterday. Then it let me put in info, add picture, unload vaccination card. Not much else to do now until several days before cruise.

I can’t get it to stop asking for Covid test results when they are no longer required so can go no further. We are also flying home from Quebec and tried to add that but the airline list is short and no Air Canada on it.  I have deleted and added the app a couple of times now and no difference and written to customer service 12 hours ago and no answer.  Guess we’ll be in the long line at the terminal……..

Don't even waste your time with that terrible app!! You can have all the infor in there and it says your are all set and you get to the port and it says your aren't. It happened to me and I work at cruise check in and it happens all the time. You don't need it just have all your paperwork ready.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ManyMore said:

You don't need it just have all your paperwork ready.

That's what I'm thinking.....What does the app save you?

We are heading out on a closed loop Port Everglades cruise......

I will have my boarding pass on the navigator app, I will have already completed the health questionnaire online and I will have my passport and vaccine card in hand......Done. Right?

What value does the verifly app provide that I do not understand?

Edited by FlaMariner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

That's what I'm thinking.....What does the app save you?

We are heading out on a closed loop Port Everglades cruise......

I will have my boarding pass on the navigator app, I will have already completed the health questionnaire online and I will have my passport and vaccine card in hand......Done. Right?

What value does the verifly app provide that I do not understand?

We have found that using the APP has SIGNIFICANTLY speeded up the embarkation process once one gets inside the security check.  This is based upon 7 cruises.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Btimmer said:

We have found that using the APP has SIGNIFICANTLY speeded up the embarkation process once one gets inside the security check.  This is based upon 7 cruises.

We have cruised twice and we breezed right through using VERIFLY.    Loved it!  BUT I can’t seem to get it to process for our 11/5 cruise on the Nieuw Statendam.  🙄 

1 hour ago, CM1984 said:

We have cruised twice and we breezed right through using VERIFLY.    Loved it!  BUT I can’t seem to get it to process for our 11/5 cruise on the Nieuw Statendam.  🙄 

Having the same issue.  Worked fine for our Alaska cruise..  now cannot get a verification.

1 hour ago, CM1984 said:

You're a bit too far away from the start of your cruise.  For our 10/2 cruise it became available around 9/15.

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

You don’t need it at all.  Flights - use your boarding pass.  Cruise - use your boarding pass, digital or paper.  

While one can use a boarding pass, using Verifly is like having an express pass.  It really sped up our embarkation in Boston in August.

I just looked at my app and it has changed the requirements, this is what it states now:

”1.  COVID-19 Health Review. This step will become active 30 days prior to embarkation date.  Complete to fulfill COVID-19 health requirements.  A vaccination OR Test is required.

2.  Complete Health Assessment…”

So here it is, amended for new rules on ships! 

16 minutes ago, marianoam said:

I submitted my proof of vaccination (which was approved) a few days ago. My cruise is on October 22nd. Regarding the health assessment, should I complete the one included in Verifly or the one in HAL website?

Verifly.  You'll be able to do the health questionnaire 72 hours before departure.

• Like 1