Guess the Royal Caribbean Ship!

1 minute ago, orville99 said:

I think we were on one of the legs. Going back to Harmony on 10/9 for two weeks to say goodbye to her for a while.

We had a chance to sneak one in last week.  Did not think we had the time, but current renovation at home was at a lull.  Was good to say one final goodbye to ship and crew.  🙂 

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

Just kidding.  I was about to post the answer when you replied.  I've never been on Odyssey but knew that it was the only Quantum class with Playmakers in the Seaplex.

Actually I did not know that about Seaplex.  Odyssey is the first and only Quantum class ship (I guess technically Ultra Quantum class) we have been on.  Was not sure we would like the layout, but ended up loving our B2B on the beautiful ship.  🙂 

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

Actually I did not know that about Seaplex.  Odyssey is the first and only Quantum class ship (I guess technically Ultra Quantum class) we have been on.  Was not sure we would like the layout, but ended up loving our B2B on the beautiful ship.  🙂 

Did the maiden voyage on Quantum (TA from Southampton to Cape Liberty).  Have done Anthem 6 times so far (2 TAs, Bermuda, CA/NE, 2 Bahamas).  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Did the maiden voyage on Quantum (TA from Southampton to Cape Liberty).  Have done Anthem 6 times so far (2 TAs, Bermuda, CA/NE, 2 Bahamas).  

Nice!   Just not convenient for us to book those ships yet....though would like to.  🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, island lady said:

Nice!   Just not convenient for us to book those ships yet....though would like to.  🙂 

Works both ways.  Not convenient for me to book Radiance or Freedom class, and only limited (no winter) Oasis and Voyager class sailings from Cape Liberty.  And we get one and only one ship (Vision class) in Baltimore.  But, any ship is better than no ship.

• Like 1

Oops. I should have google searched first. Apparently all 4 ships with the Abyss slide have the exact same mural. There's no way to tell from the picture which one it is.

I didn't think about it, because RCI usually changes art from ship to ship. Who would have thunk.

So that makes this either way too easy or impossible to know amongst 4 possible options.

I just thought it was a cool picture.

So, I'll just say this is Symphony and whoever wants can post the next pic.