Prima Platinum Free Dining Choices

kahunabd

Good Morning,

Just curious what are our dining choices when on the Prima for Latitudes Platinum Members.  The older ships have choices of Cagney;s or Le Bistro and for the other it is Moderno or La Cucina.  What is in place of the last two?

Thanks for your input on this!

Brian

11 minutes ago, kahunabd said:

Good Morning,

Just curious what are our dining choices when on the Prima for Latitudes Platinum Members.  The older ships have choices of Cagney;s or Le Bistro and for the other it is Moderno or La Cucina.  What is in place of the last two?

Thanks for your input on this!

Brian

On now and DD is Plat.  Los Lobos and IIRC Onda, maybe one other.  Used Los Lobos.

Edited by dexddd

yes, platinum meal coupons can now be used at virtually every restaurant fleet-wide.

but i thought there was some talk here in the forum about one restaurant being excluded (onda, perhaps?) because the wine list was incompatible with the platinum terms. is that not the case?

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 3:06 PM, UKstages said:

yes, platinum meal coupons can now be used at virtually every restaurant fleet-wide.

but i thought there was some talk here in the forum about one restaurant being excluded (onda, perhaps?) because the wine list was incompatible with the platinum terms. is that not the case?

I think that vouchers are good anywhere. There is no wine available at Palomar because of the wine selection there. 

We are lucky to have two Plat meals plus four SDP meals so we can try a variety of Prima specialties.  

I'm planning to use one of my platinum meals at Hasuki.    As it's a fixed price restaurant this should avoid the 'one starter, one entrée, one dessert' limitation😊