Does anyone have the Wine list on the Equinox?

sinned19

I have never noticed any significant differences in the wine lists between ships.

If you have the app you can view the wine lists for each venue.

There have been supply issues with some wines not being available or being in short supply.

You may wish to download the Celebrity App.  Go to a current sailing on your ship  Chose the dining room and select Wine List.   While not all will be available it is as good as the winelist on the ship.

15 hours ago, sinned19 said:

Hi,

This is our first  cruise with Celebrity, does anyone have a list of the wines for  the Equinox?

Thanks

Dennis and Ellen

Do not bother looking at the wine list. Until you get on the ship you will have no idea what they have in stock. My April Reflection Cruise, the wine was fair at best, but on my July Edge Cruise, the wine was Excellent!

40 minutes ago, southernbreezes said:

Do not bother looking at the wine list. Until you get on the ship you will have no idea what they have in stock. 

This was my very recent experience on the Silhouette -- the wine list significantly differed from what was actually on board. One example, I was told there were no NZ sauvignon fleet wide?

As mentioned, take a look at your sailing on the app and check out the lists at various venues.  For the dining rooms and restaurants, there will be a header for Wine (alongside Breakfast, Dinner, etc. )

We're on Equinox right now, and the selection has been fairly good if not particularly broad. Of note, they have no late harvest wines at all, and they ran out of Layer Cake Pinot Noir. I don't know exactly what's going on with the late harvest stuff, but I know I had a lot to do with finishing off the Layer Cake. 😉

• Like 2