Free gifts for Diamond +

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Surely the HD or beverage manager knows how nasty that wine is! 
m

They probably don't drink wine?   And if they can get us to accept that crap...it's good for their budget/bottom since it is give away wine.  😉 

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, island lady said:

On sea days, we enjoy a glass of wine or a beer...or both...sitting on our balcony mid afternoon.  🙂  Playing self bartender is rather enjoyable to just chill out on our own.  

Did you miss this part of my quote?  " I guess it's a good option for those that like their wine to flow continuously.  😄  "  That was referring to you!  😜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

Did you miss this part of my quote?  " I guess it's a good option for those that like their wine to flow continuously.  😄  "  That was referring to you!  😜

LOL...yeah...that sounds about right.   Go with the flow!  😄 😄 

11 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

I was told today on Harmony by LA, towels are discontinued  and bags are oos.  Not many choices left , drink up!

I got 3 plastic bags from adventure ocean. She did ask if they could sub bags but I assumed adult size and not thin plastic. 

I've gone 6 or 7 cruises in a row to get the fruit truffles. I was looking forward to the hote bag but it's out. And the towel. They said no one is even making the towels so wouldnt be soon. I'm just tired they cant seem to get this right. Remove towels and put .. fruit truffles. Or whatever they have. I really dont want wine or champagne. No one I know at home drinks at all. 

It shouldn't be so hard. I appreciate it is free, just dont like wasting time every cruise fixing it. I don't have a husband so they cant even use that excuse. 

57 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

I was told today on Harmony by LA, towels are discontinued  and bags are oos.  Not many choices left , drink up!

Cheers to us!!  🍷  For now anyway...not sure how long that will last either. 😬

22 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Yes, if you're driving.  Not worth the hassle if you're flying.

I got a surprise bottle (from guest services) on my May TA.  Took it to our rental cottage in England to drink.

Flew back from Barcelona on Sunday with my 3 bottles of wine! 
The PYSB is delicious as is the Chandon brut.