Is there a kid's menu ?

Shippy

I didn't think to keep a copy of the kids menu from our May 2022 sailing, but the menu has changed.  No more spaghetti and meats and the alphabet soup is a very bland version of what it used to be.   Our kiddos tried the new menu once and that was it.  They preferred the buffet....and pizza on the pool deck for the remainder of the cruise.  🍕🌭

Sad there's no more Spaghetti and Meatballs. I've read a number of posts here on CC by people who ordered that item from the Children's Menu when nothing else appealed to them because they said it was quite good.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Sad there's no more Spaghetti and Meatballs. I've read a number of posts here on CC by people who ordered that item from the Children's Menu when nothing else appealed to them because they said it was quite good.

I'm one of them.  Sorry to see it go.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

DH's "go to" meal when nothing appeals. He's a "put pasta in front of me & I'll eat it" kind of guy.

Maybe I will try the mac and cheese.  I see the orange juice is complimentary for the kids on this menu.  I wonder if an adult could order it (since they charge for OJ after breakfast.)  Maybe the whole OJ thing has changed since my last cruise, but I'm curious about the complementary thing.