How do you add a Future Cruise Deposit?

MsSoCalCruiser

I held a cruise and the deposit is due tomorrow (Sunday). My guess is that Princess will be closed on Monday for the holiday? How do I add a future cruise deposit (I have two) to a booking that is on hold already?  Can I do this or do you think that someone will be available on Chat tomorrow (Sunday)?  Thanks so much.

ETA:  I just saw online that the chat will be open tomorrow.

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

1 minute ago, trbarton said:

I would use the chat. If you’re using a T/A mine does it automatically. 

Tom😀

Thank you. I figured I would do that tomorrow but I’d really like to know. When I held the cruise it asked if I wanted to use one of my FCDs but I didn’t do it at that time. I have decided to book this one so now I would love to know how to add it without having to contact Princess. 😂

4 hours ago, skynight said:

I would just call or chat with an agent and ask them to apply your FCD(s) to the booking. I would use the FCD(s) reference numbers. I do not think Princess will be closed on Sunday or Monday. 

Thank you. I did contact them via chat early this morning. I was hoping to be able to get a hold of my Princess planner on Monday but I haven’t been able to get a hold of her lately so we will see.

17 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I added my FCD by contacting Princess chat early this morning. I could not figure out how to do it on my own.

Thanks for your reply, I was in the same situation as you, and rang and they applied my FCD to my hold, all done and no hassles at all. Enjoy your cruise !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I thought this was an automatic thing if you have an FCD on file.  But then...you said you had the booking already held, so maybe that is a loophole in the logic?

It’s not automatic but it does ask you if you want to apply it. I wasn’t sure if I wanted this cruise or a different date so I did not apply it. After it was okayed with everyone I wanted to add the FCD but could not figure out how to add it.