Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

9 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

I have been lucky. Both times at Coco Cay my ship was the only one.  But the June 2022 cruise has Thrill Water Park totally packed.  Went on that tallest slide in the morning and it was maybe a 90 minute wait?

There was like a 5 minute wait at most for the slides … it was amazing 

• Like 3

Got up this morning in the UK (flying out tomorrow) to an email saying the testing protocols have changed for Cruises 9 nights or less stating that unvaccinated children 11 and under do not now have to be tested prior to cruising. Unvaccinated guests and children 12 and over still need to have a test. Changing all the time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesEM said:

BennyBrun, I agree with you on the scheduling of events, that is why I do b-2-b or a b-3-b, not enough time to do everything the ship has to offer in one week.

Yeap… but on the Symphony they try to pace it out so it gives you a chance to enjoy everything… on the Oasis it bunches it up in the middle of the cruise…

3 hours ago, jerseyjjs said:

Guess I'll find out the same time you will.  I'll be onboard next week too.    🙂

If the line is not too bad I will ask but the line has as been long and usually the last two sea days the line gets longer because the free day couponers are on line trying to activate the internet and needs assistance.

23 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I paid $49.99 but that’s a while ago and the price changes all the time.

For our cruise coming up in December,

on the cruise planner it's $102.99.  

Waiting for it to go on sale before booking,

way high I think.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jerseyjjs said:

Guess I'll find out the same time you will.  I'll be onboard next week too.    🙂

If you all can post an update on Starlink next week,  it would be appreciated as I will not be on for a few more weeks and it was announced by Hotel Officer at a Elite first day meeting/get together  a few weeks ago that starlink was scheduled for October for Oasis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

For our cruise coming up in December,

on the cruise planner it's $102.99.  

Waiting for it to go on sale before booking,

way high I think.

Supply and demand!  Check Black Friday pricing and watch out for pricing errors too!  If it’s too low to be true don’t hesitate and book!  You can always cancel two days before your embarkation day!!

• Thanks 1