Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

You might like it… you never know!  I did not!

It's definitely different.  I spent time in Jordan and Egypt and this is a very typical thing there.  It has a very unique taste, but I liked it...Kind of reminded me of peanut butter and bananas, although in the Middle East, they do not add the chocolate.  That gave it a kind of weird flavor IMHO.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

They are still figuring out when they will get this back in stock lol… but I will keep everyone updated on this!

All joking aside, Benny, you earned the crystal block. You should keep it.

BTW, if your Port Canaveral day is Tuesday on all three legs of your cruise Waldo will not be found, at least not by me. 😟 That’s the one day of the week that I can’t readily adjust my schedule around other commitments and make my way down to port. 🛳

15 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

Amazing!!

I love all those decorations on the doors.

I'm one of those that like to decorate the door

while on a cruise, and my balcony too.

Makes it easy to spot at the end

of the night.  Haha.

Hope someday my door will be in one of those pictures too.

Being Disney fans, Mickey and Minnie magnets were on our door during our recent Harmony cruise. However, every evening while we were out, Mickey and Minnie were also going out and doing a little bit too much partying. 😱. Perhaps they managed to sign themselves up for the all inclusive beverage package. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know.. I certainly didn’t buy it for them! At first they were upside down. Then they moved around on our door. Finally they couldn’t even find their way back to our room! I found them trying to get into someone else’s cabin! At that point, they were rounded up and thrown into the brig! Their wild partying could no longer be tolerated! They were not allowed out for the rest of our cruise. They do, after all, have a wholesome image they have to protect. It has yet to be determined if they will be allowed to sail with us on our Odyssey cruise in April.

The mudslide cookies on Harmony were most definitely delicious! I may have eaten one or two……. 😋🤣😋

Edited by perfect match
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, perfect match said:

All joking aside, Benny, you earned the crystal block. You should keep it.

BTW, if your Port Canaveral day is Tuesday on all three legs of your cruise Waldo will not be found, at least not by me. 😟 That’s the one day of the week that I can’t readily adjust my schedule around other commitments and make my way down to port. 🛳

Being Disney fans, Mickey and Minnie magnets were on our door during our recent Harmony cruise. However, every evening while we were out, Mickey and Minnie were also going out and doing a little bit too much partying. 😱. Perhaps they managed to sign themselves up for the all inclusive beverage package. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know.. I certainly didn’t buy it for them! At first they were upside down. Then they moved around on our door. Finally they couldn’t even find their way back to our room! I found them trying to get into someone else’s cabin! At that point, they were rounded up and thrown into the brig! Their wild partying could no longer be tolerated! They were not allowed out for the rest of our cruise. They do, after all, have a wholesome image they have to protect. It has yet to be determined if they will be allowed to sail with us on our Odyssey cruise in April.

The mudslide cookies on Harmony were most definitely delicious! I may have eaten one or two……. 😋🤣😋

Wow!!  All I can say it Wow!  👍

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EllaDuChien said:

It's definitely different.  I spent time in Jordan and Egypt and this is a very typical thing there.  It has a very unique taste, but I liked it...Kind of reminded me of peanut butter and bananas, although in the Middle East, they do not add the chocolate.  That gave it a kind of weird flavor IMHO.

This was very starchy tasting to me and I wasn’t not a fan 😆