Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

On 10/9/2022 at 2:47 PM, BennyBrun said:

Embarkation Day

I am shocked at the amount of beverage package they sell onboard!  SHOCKED!   It’s much higher onboard yet people are waking up to buy!  

00826817-548F-491E-A385-13F23B84F1E8.jpeg

7BAAB15F-30AF-4FC6-977B-C60E431E2FD9.jpeg

92A502D2-5162-4BFC-B43C-B80A6C68F7F7.jpeg

7249E492-68C9-451E-AF53-4810184E6BCB.jpeg

Black Friday sales!

I always wait until then to buy even soda package and internet if I can.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2022 at 3:47 PM, Deeliteful said:

How rude!

everyone’s perception is different! 
Thanks OP for taking the time to give us your view 

The original post has been deleted, but I've done a live thread while someone else was doing a live thread on the same ship and sailing!!!  I didn't get squished too badly by Radio, but it was an interesting contrast to be had by two people on the same ship.  Our priorities and focus were different and even though its the same sailing, we had different experiences.

I'm sure the OP will notice a difference between legs.  I sure did when i did my recent b2b one off of Adventure last week.

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Like 6

53 minutes ago, Londyana said:

Hey Benny! Can you keep an eye out for coconut ranger cookies for me? I saw a couple of reports that they were not available on the Oasis. These are the important things, you know!! 🤣 

They definitely are! I kept a bowl of them in my suite at all times😂 They’re labeled coconut cookies. They also sometimes had mud slide cookies and those were really good too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Animal sighting advisory?!?!  Wow!  What kind of animals come aboard, and how do they get on there?

Can anyone go to the Solarium for lunch on embarkation day, or just people with some special designation?  If regular (cheap!) people (like me!) can go, is it a daily lunch or just on embarkation day?

7 hours ago, Londyana said:

Hey Benny! Can you keep an eye out for coconut ranger cookies for me? I saw a couple of reports that they were not available on the Oasis. These are the important things, you know!! 🤣 

I had them delivered to my room the first day and saw them at the cafe promenade today and I saw them at Park Cafe as well.  It might not be available everyday but it’s around!

6 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

With 5700 on board and almost no one on the pool deck, the interior spaces must be “interesting”!

mac_tlc

It’s busy inside and it’s really really busy at the Hot Tub(S) The bar at the Solarium was packed today!

6 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

They definitely are! I kept a bowl of them in my suite at all times😂 They’re labeled coconut cookies. They also sometimes had mud slide cookies and those were really good too.

Oasis is very good at refilling empty bowl/plate 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Katems75 said:

Animal sighting advisory?!?!  Wow!  What kind of animals come aboard, and how do they get on there?

Can anyone go to the Solarium for lunch on embarkation day, or just people with some special designation?  If regular (cheap!) people (like me!) can go, is it a daily lunch or just on embarkation day?

Solarium is complimentary… dinner says you need a reservation and breakfast/lunch is just an extension of Windjammer.

• Like 1