Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

30 minutes ago, cindyscruise said:

I love your reviews.  We are going on Oasis in Nov 2023 for our sixth time.  I love this ship.  Enjoyed your pictures of the doors.  

Thanks so much!   There will be more door pictures once I recover from my walk 😆 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Been that way for many, many years............need to find a different cook book. Not worth the calories when the desserts have no flavor.

I normally avoid "pound cake", but I tried 1 of those that last cruise and I thought it was moist and quite tasty.  Between that and the Coconut cookies, I'm good!

Day 3

We had a pipe burst which stopped water service for about 45 minutes.  I was told that created an issue at Windjammer because no drinks,  no plate washing, no water.  Since gangway opens at 1:30 pm and this happened around noon time … you can imagine what that was like…

Benny, we fly out of the UK on Saturday and board on Sunday (16th) and cannot wait. We are taking our eldest daughter (all grown up) and our eldest granddaughter (6) who have never cruised before, we will all be looking out for you! Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading what you're getting up to.

Roy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roybthered said:

Benny, we fly out of the UK on Saturday and board on Sunday (16th) and cannot wait. We are taking our eldest daughter (all grown up) and our eldest granddaughter (6) who have never cruised before, we will all be looking out for you! Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading what you're getting up to.

Roy

Have a fantastic cruise and safe travels!

1 hour ago, Rubyfisch said:

Which dessert is this?

It’s from the Vegan menu  they call this soft serve Banana Tahini … please

don’t ask… I asked and I was told it is exactly what it supposed to be 😆 guess which part of the dessert I ate 

6 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

It’s from the Vegan menu  they call this soft serve Banana Tahini … please

don’t ask… I asked and I was told it is exactly what it supposed to be 😆 guess which part of the dessert I ate 

Thanks ... I have been curious about that one and was thinking of trying it on my upcoming cruise ... But it sounds like perhaps I shouldn't ...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

They definitely are! I kept a bowl of them in my suite at all times😂 They’re labeled coconut cookies. They also sometimes had mud slide cookies and those were really good too.

Ohh this is a good idea, then again a bowl of cookies is always a good idea. I did not try the mudslide cookies, I think I saw them on Navigator. They sound yummy!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I had them delivered to my room the first day and saw them at the cafe promenade today and I saw them at Park Cafe as well.  It might not be available everyday but it’s around!

Ah I see them in the pic now! I saw the raisin(?) one and thought they were the same. 

Loving all your pictures and observations so far!! I saw Earl on symphony, I agree he was fantastic, really got the crowd into it as well!

• Like 2

On 10/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, BennyBrun said:

MTD was a zoo!  Ques everywhere

I dont mind waiting in line as long as I have a drink in my hand :). They need to put servers out there while people wait in line. Would go a long way towards making everyone happy. 

• Like 2