How is the coffee in QG?

Stella1250

QG (and PG) coffee is definitely good by my taste, but as @exlondonerindicated there are many different preferences.  Your waiters will definitely try their best to accommodate different requests, although the number of different combinations I sometimes hear at US Starbucks and similar venues will likely overwhelm them.  They do a very good job with my coffee favourite, double espresso.  Or what we call here in Australia a double short black.

Yes, room service breakfast is an option - I'm just not someone who's a fan of eating in the room but if the QG is open for breakfast until 9.30am then we should be able to make it in time without having to be up too early. If it's only open until 9.00am then room service breakfast it will be.

15 hours ago, Stella1250 said:

I remember from my cruise in 2019 that the coffee in QG was pretty awful. Has is gotten better? Thanks.

In the dining room I found it to be very good but that was a short black/espresso (and I'm used to very good coffee). I don't know what the long black known as Americano, for obvious reasons, is like. My last sailing was 2019 on QE so our tastes are perhaps different.

The machine in your cabin comes with Illy pods which are drinkable.

• 5 weeks later...