My Cunard check in

Minnie29

21 hours ago, Minnie29 said:

When can I expect to be able to check in online on My Cunard?

Our cruise is December 11th on Queen Victoria. 
Thank you

You will receive an Email advising you ........" Online check-in is open for you " ......Just wait for an email  to be sent to you . 

Stop fretting about anything ,  Worry more about how many pair of shoes you'll need to pack . 😉

By the way,  I'm also on this cruise , you don't dance by the way do you .    

11 minutes ago, BigMac1953 said:

Never had an email telling me when to check in.

However, exactly 21 days from our next trip, it opened and we checked in. (30 Oct 22).

Done four post pandemic cruises  Mac and always had an email , just had another one on Tuesday for my Oct 30th trip. If I could get my head around to post photos , I'd post it on here. 

There must be other members on here who have received a similar  email , perhaps they could post a copy of their notification  .

Edited by Bell Boy

35 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Done four post pandemic cruises  Mac and always had an email , just had another one on Tuesday for my Oct 30th trip. If I could get my head around to post photos , I'd post it on here. 

Bell Boy - have you tried going to the picture you want - right click on it and select "copy".

Then open a "reply" Box on here and right-click in blank space and choose "paste". Picture should appear.

image.thumb.jpeg.cf7be4290ec48cb23354dfcf4a755644.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigMac1953 said:

Never had an email telling me when to check in.

However, exactly 21 days from our next trip, it opened and we checked in. (30 Oct 22).

We are on the same cruise and we received an email from Cunard telling us online check-in was open.

15 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

You will receive an Email advising you ........" Online check-in is open for you " ......Just wait for an email  to be sent to you . 

Stop fretting about anything ,  Worry more about how many pair of shoes you'll need to pack . 😉

By the way,  I'm also on this cruise , you don't dance by the way do you .    

We're on it too. More here than on the roll call!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lanky Lad said:

I'm on the 30th October trip as well and got the email last Saturday.

One thing I have noticed is there was no E-Ticket, have these been done away with? They were never checked anyway.

That's correct. From the Cunard UK FAQ:

"(Q)  Where is my e-ticket?

(A)  E-tickets are no longer in use. Your boarding pass contains all the information you will need for embarkation, including port and cruise terminal details and your arrival time. You will be able to check in for your voyage and print your boarding pass from 21 days prior to departure, via My Cunard. ..."

• Thanks 1