Live on Summit repositioning Boston - Miami Oct. 15 2022. Have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

5 minutes ago, bayonnejoe said:

Not true. Just got off today.

Very happy to learn this.

Someone who was on the Summit in the past two weeks was reporting that while dining in Blu, the waiter refused to allow them to order off the MD menu citing that a new policy was put in place that it could no longer be done.

Suffice to say, it was an alarming thing to hear.  Glad to hear from you this is not a new policy after all.

On 10/27/2022 at 10:40 AM, NJRonbo said:

Not sure if you are AquaClass.

Been hearing that Blu no longer allows you to order off of the Main Dining Room menu.

If you are dining in Blu, could you check to see if this is true?  Thanks

Just off the Summitt and we were in BLU. They did let us order off the main dining room menu if we saw nothing we liked.  Just ask for both menus when you sit down. 

I’m looking at booking an excursion pre cruise (25% off) but would like to know if plans change if I can cancel well in advance of the excursion and get my $ back. 
The Celebrity dept that can answer this is closed until Monday and the discount ends tomorrow (Sunday).

Anyone know? 
Thanks! 

You can cancel excursions up to 48 hrs before the start.   If you book online you can go online and cancel prior to the cruise and your OBC or credit card will be refunded.  Once onboard it will be refunded to OBC on your seapass acount.

1 hour ago, johnlcruise said:

Just off the Summitt and we were in BLU. They did let us order off the main dining room menu if we saw nothing we liked.  Just ask for both menus when you sit down. 

That is the news I wanted to hear. Thank you so much for verifying that.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dog Mommie said:

I’m looking at booking an excursion pre cruise (25% off) but would like to know if plans change if I can cancel well in advance of the excursion and get my $ back. 
The Celebrity dept that can answer this is closed until Monday and the discount ends tomorrow (Sunday).

Anyone know? 
Thanks! 

You can cancel anytime up to 24 hours prior to a tour for a full refund.   Exceptions for long multi day tours like Taj Majal.