Current on board offer

Belfastman

1 hour ago, Belfastman said:

Currently anyone booking a future cruise while on board gets a great offer for European cruises. The savings are 10% ÷ double discount for you loyality level. So for a discoverer plus you get approx 22% off the future cruise.

Any idea how long this will be running for? We board Onward two weeks today with plans to book a 2024 cruise.

9 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Any idea how long this will be running for? We board Onward two weeks today with plans to book a 2024 cruise.

The offer runs until 20th of November 22 but only applies to Europe cruises in 2023.

Edited by Belfastman
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Riocca said:

We’re on pursuit now and trying to book a European cruise for next year. The future cruise lady doesn’t know about this. Should she?

17 minutes ago, Cornish.Maid said:

We’re on pursuit now and trying to book a European cruise for next year. The future cruise lady doesn’t know about this. Should she?

Ask her why it’s not being offered it is on Journey 

1 hour ago, Cornish.Maid said:

The future cruise man on Onward informs me that it ends on 19 November 2022 on Pursuit and applies to all European cruises booked on board.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Belfastman said:

The future cruise man on Onward informs me that it ends on 19 November 2022 on Pursuit and applies to all European cruises booked on board.

I've just been online to look for a possible B2B using this promo with my current Onward booking in Oct 2023. All Onward cruises from Oct 14 through Nov 18 have disappeared, including mine.  Belfastman, could you possible inquire since your onboard?  I'm hoping it's a website issue.

Just now, uktog said:

The offer only applies to cruises booked onboard 

I plan to be onboard in a couple of weeks and was hoping to book the cruise just before mine.  Seems far too soon for a refurb, so possibly a few charters in a row?  I just checked my account and my current Oct 2023 cruise still appears.

22 hours ago, Belfastman said:

Currently anyone booking a future cruise while on board gets a great offer for European cruises. The savings are 10% ÷ double discount for you loyality level. So for a discoverer plus you get approx 22% off the future cruise.

That works out at about the same as the current 15% on selected sailings plus the normal onboard booking discount.

33 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

That works out at about the same as the current 15% on selected sailings plus the normal onboard booking discount.

The 15% still applies so for many it’s working out at 30%+. It’s a good offer if your cruises are eligible 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

I've just been online to look for a possible B2B using this promo with my current Onward booking in Oct 2023. All Onward cruises from Oct 14 through Nov 18 have disappeared, including mine.  Belfastman, could you possible inquire since your onboard?  I'm hoping it's a website issue.

Could be that itineraries are being changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2022 at 3:11 PM, Belfastman said:

Thanks for the heads up Belfastman. 

We're onboard very soon and there are a couple of cruises we're very interested in so I was wondering what the onboard offers would be. 

I'm Discoverer plus. So as it's normally 7% discount, am I correct in thinking that double discount gives us 14% off plus an additional 10% for a total of 24% discount on the published fares?

I ask at that sounds too good to be true? Or is the 10% already applied as part of a current offer?

Thanks in advance. 

4 hours ago, Moby Jones said:

Thanks for the heads up Belfastman. 

We're onboard very soon and there are a couple of cruises we're very interested in so I was wondering what the onboard offers would be. 

I'm Discoverer plus. So as it's normally 7% discount, am I correct in thinking that double discount gives us 14% off plus an additional 10% for a total of 24% discount on the published fares?

I ask at that sounds too good to be true? Or is the 10% already applied as part of a current offer?

Thanks in advance. 

The discount is 22% based on your loyality level the taxes and fees are excluded from the 10% portion. 

• Like 2