Princess Website Issues

broadwaycam

10 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

The Princess website will not let me log in. It is saying it is having technical issues. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes and no. It gave me the same error message this morning, but when I immediately tried to log in again, it suddenly went through and I can now logon as normal.

• Like 1

same here, can't get in. Also got an email thanking me for my loyalty, (on an email regarding my next cruise).

Said I had 20 days with Princess  when I actually have 805 days ,and 70 cruises, when I have 76.At least it said we were elite so they got that right.

The 20 days are actually the number of days on my next cruise.So trying to get on the site to make sure my history wasn't wiped out.

Not an actual issue with using the web site but I'm feeling a bit left out this year. Yesterday was "Jill's" birthday and I didn't receive my annual "Happy Birthday Jill!" email from Princess. I usually receive it every year. Of course I'm not Jill and have actually never known anybody named Jill but I usually get the birthday greeting...

• Haha 3

I’ve been trying to access my Princess Medallion  “get ready for travel” for months and I keep getting a red colored type stating “ something must have gone wrong, please try later.”  
My Medallion will open up and allow me to access, but I cannot acess any of the information or ordering a medallion.  I called Princess once because first I was unable to open it all, talked to a nice lady, after connecting fairly quickly, she managed to get it to open for me, she eventually told me to call again in 3-5 days.

I”ve given up.  It’s a frustrating pain in the rear!  We’ll just show up on boarding day with the necessary documents and hope for the best.

10 hours ago, san diego sue said:

same here, can't get in. Also got an email thanking me for my loyalty, (on an email regarding my next cruise).

Said I had 20 days with Princess  when I actually have 805 days ,and 70 cruises, when I have 76.At least it said we were elite so they got that right.

The 20 days are actually the number of days on my next cruise.So trying to get on the site to make sure my history wasn't wiped out.

I had a similar (but not as bad as your) problem with Princess IT.  They "lost" SIX cruises totaling 103 nights. It has taken DOZENS of calls and emails and over TEN MONTHS to get my cruise history reinstated.

18 hours ago, Rick&Jenny said:

I’ve been trying to access my Princess Medallion  “get ready for travel” for months and I keep getting a red colored type stating “ something must have gone wrong, please try later.”  
My Medallion will open up and allow me to access, but I cannot acess any of the information or ordering a medallion.  I called Princess once because first I was unable to open it all, talked to a nice lady, after connecting fairly quickly, she managed to get it to open for me, she eventually told me to call again in 3-5 days.

I”ve given up.  It’s a frustrating pain in the rear!  We’ll just show up on boarding day with the necessary documents and hope for the best.

Can we assume you have the latest version of the app?