Cruise Port Schedules

Marvy Mare

This question may have been answered here before but I wasn't sure where to look. On our last cruise, way back in March 2020 I had a schedule of the cruise ships that would be in port when we were. It was for our specific cruise. It wasn't totally accurate but it was helpful. Many ships in port would make a difference for beach visits or excursions. I don't know where to look this time. This is what it looked like. 

Thanks in advance if you are able to answer my question?

Scan 5.jpeg

I have no idea where you would have found something that was so specific to your exact cruise.  But there are quite a few sites that will show ( with varying degrees of accuracy) which ships are in any given port on any given day.

I usually use cruisetimetables dot com. Select the Port Schedules tab, then the port, then the date.

There was one called cruisecal.com that was that cruise specific.  It was a pay site, very minor membership fee, like $12/yr.  But Covid killed it.  There was also cruisett.com, but they had become quite unreliable, sometimes I thought they just cut and pasted the previous year.  I used a combo of cruisetimetables.com and cruisecal.  There are always recommendations of googling the port for a schedule, but I find most of the ports I want the info on do not have a port website.  EM