Muster Drill video

rjack22

If I recall it is about 15 minutes or so but it has some interactive portions.  We just put it on in the cabin while we get acquainted with the stateroom or are unpacking (if we are so lucky to get our bags fast

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

Definitely faster and easier but... If there should ever be an actual disaster I have little doubt that many of the passengers will be ill prepared.

Agree.

Truth is, if there was a true abandon ship scenario there would be mass hysteria no matter how many times someone watched the video.

I mean how many would remember their life preservers in the cabin let alone how to to put it on?

And then go to their assigned stations (people would be jumping in the first life boat they saw).

Just saying 🙂 

11 hours ago, Thrak said:

Definitely faster and easier but... If there should ever be an actual disaster I have little doubt that many of the passengers will be ill prepared.

Many would have been under the old system as well.

16 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

15 minutes at the most.  Not long. Then go to your muster station with your

medallion and check in, only takes a couple of minutes.

You can also check-in first at your muster station...if you know which one it is.

In April, we walked by a muster station on the way to the elevators, I asked "is this our muster station?". The answer was "yes". Checked-in, then went to the cabin.

1 hour ago, SomewhereGirl said:

Seems very long when you watch it twice on the TV but it doesn't register that you watched it so have to watch it a 3rd time on the mobile device to get the green check mark or whatever.

???

We put it on our TV while unpacking and the system confirmed that all three of us were in the cabin.  (Or in reality all of our medallions were in the cabin.) Once completed once on the TV, all three of us got a check mark in one box, and we achieved our second checkmark once we tapped in at our muster station. We did not have to do anything on the app.

Edited by JimmyVWine