Crown & Anchor Chef's Choice gift

zellmo

We did a B2B for 11 nights last month on the Navigator.  We are D+ and were in a Suite.  We got the plate of left over cookies and the next day a plate with 4 piece of not too fresh fruit, that was it for 2 cruises.  The LA sent notice on first day that that no towels or totes were available.  So we went with wine.  Finally got the one for the 7 night on night 6 and the one for the 4 night on night 3 and that was after repeated request by us and the Suite Concierge.  We bring the wine home and share but really wanted one of the other items especially the bag.  Maybe it will be better in September. lol

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I would love to give you some tote bags as I have no real use for them.

My nickname is "Queen of Bags".  lol  You are very kind.  Any chance you will be on the Navigator again  in Sept?

Just now, imola said:

My nickname is "Queen of Bags".  lol  You are very kind.  Any chance you will be on the Navigator again  in Sept?

HaHa...Won't be on her specifically until Feb 2025. Was just on her in January and skipping her in 2024. But will be on Liberty this October and Explorer, Icon, Jewel in 2024.

I'm serious..I would have no problem mailing them to you.

• Like 2

I used to like the bags of cookies which you could keep and take home or have as a snack at the airport, I find that after getting on the ship and having lunch and maybe snacks by the time I get to the cabin those cookies are the last things I want.  However, I know other people like them.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:10 PM, CarolRoy said:

Thanks I just called.  We needed 175 points for the gift.  But we will get a can of soda each in the cabin.  We are diamond so I guess you have to be D+.

Thought I read recently that the soda has been replaced with water!

12 hours ago, squadron said:

Thought I read recently that the soda has been replaced with water!

I just called and was given a choice of soda or water.

So I picked water and got soda for DH.  Was told 2 cans each.

3 hours ago, mafig said:

I just called and was given a choice of soda or water.

So I picked water and got soda for DH.  Was told 2 cans each.

Is soda available for Diamond and above?  I spoke to C & A yesterday and was told only water for me, a new Diamond member.  I'd rather have soda so maybe I'll call again.

2 hours ago, welovetahiti said:

Is soda available for Diamond and above?  I spoke to C & A yesterday and was told only water for me, a new Diamond member.  I'd rather have soda so maybe I'll call again.

Maybe it depends on who you speak to.  

I was offered a choice and I picked water.  Then he asked for DH's C&A number and said we'd get an additional two waters for him and I asked if I could make his Coke and he said I could.

This was this morning.😎

1 minute ago, mafig said:

Maybe it depends on who you speak to.  

I was offered a choice and I picked water.  Then he asked for DH's C&A number and said we'd get an additional two waters for him and I asked if I could make his Coke and he said I could.

This was this morning.😎

You got a rep who was not well versed with the changes.  There is no more soda. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2023 at 6:38 PM, Ashland said:

HaHa...Won't be on her specifically until Feb 2025. Was just on her in January and skipping her in 2024. But will be on Liberty this October and Explorer, Icon, Jewel in 2024.

I'm serious..I would have no problem mailing them to you.

Sorry I have been off the computer fighting"Acute URI".  I still have some lingering effects.  Your offer is so kind but I would not want to post my address here.  I truly hope that we get to meet on a sailing as soon sound like such a nice person.