Symphony or Harmony?

All oasis class are basically the same. I don’t like that Harmony doesn’t have the pool in solarium. Well symphony really does not either. The so called pool is the size of a hot tub. My least favorite oasis class is Harmony so I would say symphony for sure. Really pick based on price and ports since either one is really fine. Entertainment I prefer symphony and food maybe a slight edge to symphony because It has a local fresh and not mini bites. Specialty restaurants the same. Except Symphony has playmakers and Harmony has Mexican. 

Edited by renza

26 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

Both ships are the same. The only difference is the Symphony Of The Seas is newer and most likely your price for that sailing will be more expensive than a sailing on Harmony Of The Seas.

They may not be major but there are definitely differences. Food venues jump out to me, perhaps b/c I like to eat. Mini Bites on Harmony is awful, would much rather have El Loco Fresh. I also enjoy Playmakers although I like Sabor too.

Advice to the OP... find the differences on the Royal website or elsewhere, factor in the difference in price, then decide what is most important to you, personally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Planning a cruise either on Symphony or Harmony.  Which ship is better for amenities, food, entertainment, ect.  Have not been on either ship. 

The ships are very similar. The Symphony is a couple of years younger and addressed a few blemishes in her older sister. 

Chose your cruise based on itinerary and price. The ships are so similar that that should not be a consideration. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The ships are so similar that that should not be a consideration. 

Everyone values different aspects of cruising differently. I'd never tell someone the ship differences "should not" be considered. It may not matter to you but it matters to others. Personally, I would definitely consider the differences.

Harmony hands down for us. Our favorite ship !!! Just sailed on her end of April with extended family.

Wish she would sail out of Fort Lauderdale or Miami doing the eastern caribbean. We weren't a fan of Port Canaveral logistics. 

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Everyone values different aspects of cruising differently. I'd never tell someone the ship differences "should not" be considered. It may not matter to you but it matters to others. Personally, I would definitely consider the differences.

Spot on!  I find that the ships have major differences, TO ME!  May not be major to others.  

Haven't been on Harmony, yet!  Until I do, as of right now, Symphony is my favorite by far.