Prenetics Observed Tests

Mad4WDW

Hi All

A heads up for anyone about to purchase lateral flow tests from Prenetics.
I’ve just come to book our test appointments after buying the tests today and the next available appointment is January 10th!! Lol this obviously doesn’t work for our November cruise. Absolutely nowhere on the website does it say they don’t have slots free for nearly 3 months! Ridiculous 

Select a time slot Project Screen by Prenetics.pdf

Edited by Mad4WDW
Added website screenshot
  • Thanks 2

UPDATE 

Ive logged back in this morning to check availability before I called to complain and there are date available in the calendar so I’ve been able to book us in. HOWEVER, after I booked there’s a note on the final screen that says the service is stopping on November 10th and won’t be available after that date. So be aware Prenetics is not suitable if your cruise is after 10th November 

Booking Complete  Project Screen by Prenetics.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dgs1956 said:

They are sending emails to everyone booked after 10 November to make a refund. I've done that and re-booked with Lloyds

Yep, we've booked tests with Lloyds for a December cruise, they don't take payment until you take the test either which is better 👍

26 minutes ago, sddsddean said:

I've just got our tests this weekend for 28th Nov....they were all available when I booked. Think I'll have to make a phone call!! This is a pain in the ar$e!!

Simon

100% , There's a pop up message on the site now saying the service is discontinued, the purchase buttons now say sold out. You need to call or email them for a refund if you can't use them, as you say, a right PITA

Well I've just rung them and they say they have stopped doing them themselves, but I have been  given links to another site that is doing them on their behalf called AZOVA, so have re-booked appointments there. I hope to god this all works!!

Simon

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sddsddean said:

Well I've just rung them and they say they have stopped doing them themselves, but I have been  given links to another site that is doing them on their behalf called AZOVA, so have re-booked appointments there. I hope to god this all works!!

Simon

Do you have a link please

Now you are all panicking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What test and why???. I have had 2 Covid injections and 2 boosters, Flu jab, Typhoid etc etc.

Just come off another cruise company ship and nothing was needed. This Saturday we are doing a b2b around the Med and Canary Islands. The original poster has not mentioned where they are sailing. 

So, is this thread panicking me for nothing!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CRUISENSNOOZE said:

What test and why???. I have had 2 Covid injections and 2 boosters, Flu jab, Typhoid etc etc.

Just come off another cruise company ship and nothing was needed. This Saturday we are doing a b2b around the Med and Canary Islands. The original poster has not mentioned where they are sailing. 

Its only Caribbean cruises as far as I know,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CRUISENSNOOZE said:

Here’s the link to P&Os current vaccination and testing policy. From their website 24/10/2022
https://www.pocruises.com/cruise-with-confidence/vaccination-and-testing-policy

• Like 1

Hi, can anyone tell me if the observed lateral flow test can be done 24 hours before you fly or is it 24 hours before the ship sails (which is the day after we embark in this case), just want to get it over with ASAP! Many thanks

1 hour ago, Richpatto said:

Hi, can anyone tell me if the observed lateral flow test can be done 24 hours before you fly or is it 24 hours before the ship sails (which is the day after we embark in this case), just want to get it over with ASAP! Many thanks

Its 2 days before the ship departure according to the P&O website but I think its 2 days before you board. Its Caribbean cruises only.

Edited by dgs1956

1 hour ago, Richpatto said:

Hi

My understanding is that you can do your test at anytime up to 2 days before the day you cruise and also on the actual day you cruise. So for example your cruise sails on Saturday, you can do your test on Thursday, Friday or Saturday at any time on those days as long as you have the certification to prove it either digitally or printed. Is that everyone else’s understanding?

This is obviously for the cruises that currently require testing. Anyone in doubt should check directly with P & O. Here is the link with up to date info as of today (25/10/22)

3 hours ago, Mad4WDW said:

Hi

My understanding is that you can do your test at anytime up to 2 days before the day you cruise and also on the actual day you cruise. So for example your cruise sails on Saturday, you can do your test on Thursday, Friday or Saturday at any time on those days as long as you have the certification to prove it either digitally or printed. Is that everyone else’s understanding?

This is obviously for the cruises that currently require testing. Anyone in doubt should check directly with P & O. Here is the link with up to date info as of today (25/10/22)

Yes.  I fly Friday 16.12, test booked Wednesday 14.12.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mad4WDW said:

Hi

This is my understanding too, we have booked Mon 7th for embarking Wed 9th Nov. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, just had email from Prenetics cancelling our lateral flow tests on 18th November.  Very unhappy as we booked these over a month ago as suggested by P & O!.  Read on the forum some people have used Lloyds, but they can't do our date.  Can anyone suggest somewhere, we would really like to do tests in store somewhere near Gravesend Kent.  Looked at Boots, but they take money first before you can select dates!  So frustrating.