Beyond Specialty Resturants

Geraldandsue

We will be sailing in Jan 22 on the Beyond. I am a Diamond member Rccl amd Elite member Celebrity. Have not been on a new Cekebrity ship on about 10 years. I know from past experience some of the specialty restaurants are not worth the extra fee. Can anyone recommend which Ones are worth the extra fee. I will be getting 3 night dining package.  Thankyou 

No Murano on E Class and Tuscan is one of the 4 MDRs.

On E class we like Fine Cut, Roof Top Grill, and LeVoyage although LeVoyage in not covered by the specialty dining package.  Many like Eden didn’t feel it was worth the price.

I'm on this sailing as well.

I reserved Eden for nights 1 & 3 although I may switch one reservation  Le Voyage or Fine Cut. Most people point to this restaurant as their favorite on Beyond.

I may try Raw on 5 for lunch on one of our sea days.

I keep going back and forth on whether to dine in the Rooftop Garden Grill. I had reservations then canceled them. I may still try it one night depending on the menu rotation in the Main Dining Rooms.

Le Petit Chief & Family doesn't look interesting to me but if you never have done it before check out some reviews on Youtube and see if that's something you might be interested in.  Most people say this is a "One and Done" type experience.

I'm also planning on eating in Le Grand Bistro for lunch on embarkation day. The offer Pan seared Dover Sole, with lemon butter caper sauce, and boiled butter potatoes for $30+ for their Plat du Jour. I'm going to start with escargot and lobster bisque. The lunch is a little pricey but  I figure it's worth it to avoid the embarkation crowds in Oceanview Café and I really like fine fish.

Don't book the multi-night discounted dining package as you don't get to select your time and venue until you are aboard the ship and all the prime time reservations will be gone by then. (unless you want to dine at 9 pm and possibly miss out on Eden or Le Voyage)

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2022 at 12:26 AM, dreamer321 said:

I'm also planning on eating in Le Grand Bistro for lunch on embarkation day. The offer Pan seared Dover Sole, with lemon butter caper sauce, and boiled butter potatoes for $30+ for their Plat du Jour. I'm going to start with escargot and lobster bisque. The lunch is a little pricey but  I figure it's worth it to avoid the embarkation crowds in Oceanview Café and I really like fine fish.

The staggered boarding times and the ability to drop off carry on luggage in your cabin as soon as you board has improved the Oceanview experience dramatically on embarkation day.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 11:38 AM, vidsmart said:

On Beyond we ate at Le Voyage by Daniel Boulaud, Eden, Fine Cut Steakhouse, and Raw on Five. They were all excellent and I have ranked them in order. The meal at Le Vogage was the best I ever experienced 

Mind expanding on this?  Was it the food, service, atmosphere, etc?

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 11:32 AM, Texed said:

When we were on Beyond, we ate at almost all of the specialty restaurants. We loved all of them. 😊😋

That is what we have tended to do over last few years, but thinking, we might just enjoy MDR, buffet and force ourselves to pick just one speciality dining experience on our Beyond 7 day sailing.  

Wanted to look at sample menu for Eden and website does not show any sample menu.

On 11/25/2022 at 12:36 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

Mind expanding on this?  Was it the food, service, atmosphere, etc?

Yes, it was all of the above but especially the food. They go out of their way to please you. After ordering dessert, we were stuffed, and they brought out this tiered tray of chocolates and other stuff. We forced ourselves to eat some to show our appreciation. They did something similar in Eden which was also outstanding

• Thanks 1