Alcohol Request

Blizzard56

I had heard that certain cruise lines would let you request certain alcohol prior to your cruising if you are an elite member? 

Has anyone else heard of this?  We are cruising early December and to get in the festive mood I would love to have Rum Chata Peppermint Bark. image.jpeg.6572b65f09357b6697c55ccaf7907e5b.jpeg

3 hours ago, Blizzard56 said:

I had heard that certain cruise lines would let you request certain alcohol prior to your cruising if you are an elite member? 

Has anyone else heard of this?  We are cruising early December and to get in the festive mood I would love to have Rum Chata Peppermint Bark. image.jpeg.6572b65f09357b6697c55ccaf7907e5b.jpeg

Oooooh, I''m having flashbacks to a marching band championship trip when one of the other Band Boosters Executive Board members brought Rumchata (not this flavor) and Fireball to the "Board Room" after we had taped the kids into their hotel rooms at night. I can't remember what she called the shots she made with those two things, but I do remember that they got my attention. 

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, PTC DAWG said:

Fireball and Rum Chata..Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot..

Thanks! It was quite  yummy. 

I looked it up right after I posted, out of curiosity. The marching band kid on the aforementioned trip is now a 23 year-old music teacher herself. She would enjoy that shot, as well as the peppermint bark flavor.