Wonder Chef’s table for a birthday party?

1 hour ago, Joseph2017China said:

Are you asking about a private party for 10?  Because, you won't be alone, and honestly, and it is only an opinion, I would personally want to be at a party where I can have open conversation, and enjoyment with everyone, not be at an even like this.  

Yes, I was thinking a private party.
Isn’t Chef’s table for 12?

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

We were at the Chef's table in August and found the food and ambiance to be disappointing.  I would suggest that if you want a special dinner, consider another specialty restaurant.  We really enjoyed Central Park and the cost is half.

Good to know.

3 of the 5 couples have the UDP, so I would just be paying the upcharge for them.

We have been a Cheft's Table a couple of times and loved the food and the conversation with others. I would recommend it for a special event. My daughter is truning 50 next year and we are having a family friends cruise on Allue and plan on a Cheft's Table night. I do agree that the folks at this event are always friendly, the converations is great and we have worked it into our future cruises. On Allure I might still like the food at 150 better but part of this dinner is the presentation and fun time. 

23 hours ago, Buccaneergirl said:

Yes, I was thinking a private party.
Isn’t Chef’s table for 12?

I think the number depends on the ship, but it is open booking until sold out.  I don't think that they would just not have it because you want it to yourself unless you get a special booking and pay for all seats. 

Considering you will be on Wonder of the Seas, you have so many places where you can have a party in so many places.