RU submitted vs. pending?

1 hour ago, lovetocruise/diamond said:

Is there a timeframe that the bids turn to pending? 

No. Status can change at anytime between bid and sailing. The only thing that matters is winning- don’t read anything into the status. 

7 hours ago, Belgian fry said:

I currently have one pending and one expired. Cruising on Sunday. Hope it's good news!

That is what happened to my bids too and then I received the email that it was still inconsideration and I could get the upgrade after we boarded.  We eventually got an email saying we did not win the upgrade, think it came right after we sailed.

23 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Where on the website do you find the status of a Royal-Up bid?

You need to go into the email they sent you when you submitted your bid, that will have links to click and view the current status of your bids.  You can also go to the Royal Up page, put in your name, booking number etc. as if you're going to make a bid, and that will bring it up as well.  

3 minutes ago, rockmom said:

You need to go into the email they sent you when you submitted your bid, that will have links to click and view the current status of your bids.  You can also go to the Royal Up page, put in your name, booking number etc. as if you're going to make a bid, and that will bring it up as well.  

If this is what you are talking about, I guess I was expecting more.  LOL:

image.thumb.png.15d1fad7c0fb119afc3be5c2e3311e85.png

Well, thanks, that helped

13 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

If this is what you are talking about, I guess I was expecting more.  LOL:

image.thumb.png.15d1fad7c0fb119afc3be5c2e3311e85.png

Well, thanks, that helped

Yes, but you should be able to go in there and see the stature.  Such as 'submitted', 'pending', 'expired'.  Click on 'modify bid'  to see it.  You can close out of it without making changes.  No worries there. 

Edited by rockmom

1 minute ago, rockmom said:

Yes, but you should be able to go in there and see the stature.  Such as 'submitted', 'pending', 'expired'.  

Hummmmmm.  I didn't see that option, I'll check again.  Thanks

EDITED IN:  Wait, doesn't it say that at the top right?  Or is there a button of some type that takes you to something more current and informative?

Edited by Ret MP

2 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

EDITED IN:  Wait, doesn't it say that at the top right?  Or is there a button of some type that takes you to something more current and informative?

When you click on Modify, does it take you to the page and you can see each of your bids, or just the one if that's all you made?  That is where it has always showed me the current status.  Try going here and putting in the info and it should also bring up what you've bid and hopefully show you the status.  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

13 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

oh, yes, it does say submitted!  So anyhoo, that's how you check the status. 

• Like 1