Silver Nova ?

seaver

I assume these will be like the showers in the recently added section in the middle of Spirit. There are no tubs in those bathrooms. The showers are huge and luxurious with stone benches on which to sit or perhaps put one’s legs up for washing or other uses.  I would opt for one of the shower/no tub suites in a heartbeat.

We have no problem with a shower only cabin.  A few years ago we did a down to wall studs renovation of our master bathroom.  Part of the remodeling was a state of the art high end bath tub with lights, jets, music, and a heater to keep the bath water warm.  I have never been in the tub and I figure based on the number of times my wife has used it those baths have cost us about $500 a bath.  😥

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Randyk47 said:

We have no problem with a shower only cabin.  A few years ago we did a down to wall studs renovation of our master bathroom.  Part of the remodeling was a state of the art high end bath tub with lights, jets, music, and a heater to keep the bath water warm.  I have never been in the tub and I figure based on the number of times my wife has used it those baths have cost us about $500 a bath.  😥

That bath tub sounds wonderful.  I'll be sure and stop by next time I'm in San Antonio 🙂

A cruise ship suite gets bonus points in my book if there is a tub to lounge in, the bigger the better, and if it has an ocean view -- the best (rare).

DH prefers visiting hot tubs as long as they are reasonably private  (like one is on the Moon).

Will the Nova just have tubs at the pool, or also perhaps one or two in a more hidden spot?

• Like 1