10-27-22 WEIGH IN. Don’t listen to HALLOWEEN candy noise

Izena

Last weigh in for October.   Be strong don’t be tempted by the  candy sales.  I was buying groceries and  found my self massaging bags of candy thinking which ones would be great to take on my thanksgiving cruise — I was strong and didn’t buy any. 

Its 47 degrees this morning, have my fleece sweatpants on ready to go for a walk.   

I’m in the middle of my range.   I actually never lost an ounce from my tummy tuck surgeries - I am pleased with the results.    ( I had thought I would drop my range from 123-128 to 120-125)  when I joined this forum  I started on small goals first one to get to onederland ie gets out of the 200’S.  

Susan good to hear from you.  
Ombud glad it’s only minor smoke damage .

it’s nice that everyone is cruising .  I have a thanksgiving cruise  -  will be with both sons, grandchildren, my  x and his wife’s  daughters and granddaughter.  Goal of 14.

Izena - you are doing so well ... congratulations!  Your cruise sounds great and interesting!!  Its actually in the lower 60's here ... 

I finally weighed myself this morning lost the 0.6# I gained the last time, so I am now where I was the end of September.  Would love to get down, but right now the energy is being used elsewhere.

I have 7 more radiation treatments before I get to ring the bell.  (I'm very excited) .... I'm tired and am looking forward to a whole day during the week where I can sleep in and relax.  I am getting radiation burn and it itches and is very tender.  Can't complain though, it could be worse  The staff who are doing the radiation treatments are so very nice - I told them that they are all welcome at my house for Thanksgiving.  (don't really think any will take me up on it).

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Jan

Izena, you've really figured out this maintenance thing!!

Jan, just 7 to go! Can they prescribe something to help with the radiation burns?

I'm up 1/2" but according to the scale there's no change. Oh yeah. 3 mini chocolate 3 Musketeers bars. Darn

Jan yay on last week of radiation.  If you can, go braless - or get a jockey front closure bra a size or two larger for comfort.   Great your same as September.

Ombud  scales the same. 1/2 inch is nominal- just bloating.  

I thank this group for keeping me on track and maintenance.  I could easily slip back into old ways.  

everyone have a great safe weekend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1