Sewage and cigars

fizook

13 hours ago, Ryan82 said:

Whilst I can see how this could be annoying, I doubt whether this guy is actually out chain smoking cigars. For one, their not cheap, and for two, not many cigar smokers smoke one literally after the other.

Sir Lew Grade did and I seem to recall there was once a guy called Sir Winston Churchill.  And Fidel too. Veritable chimneys one and all.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Sir Lew Grade did and I seem to recall there was once a guy called Sir Winston Churchill.  And Fidel too. Veritable chimneys one and all.  

and from the American side Ulysses S Grant, George S Patton and Al Capone.  John F Kennedy and William J Clinton are better known for other interests but also enjoyed smoking cigars. 

• Like 1

Update

Engineers boarded the ship a week ago in Guyaquil. There has been no Sewer smell since. They even fixed the bridge cam.

Cigar man left. There are a few cigar smokers on board but seem to keep to the Corner. I havent seen them in the pool area. When they smoke outside of Panorama the smoke smell fills Panorama and drifts down the hall.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lincslady said:

I seem to remember that the smoking lounge is next to the Panorama lounge, but surely the door is  shut to keep the smoke and pong in??  Or are people standing in the corridor smoking?

Yes the smoking lounge is next to Panorama.  The issue is more from those smoking in the outside section of Panorama. When the door opens a woosh of smoke rushes in.