Coastal Kitchen

ihopfar

We have a Jr. Suite on our next cruise on the Odyssey of the Seas and are hoping to be lucky enough to be able to get reservations at Coastal Kitchen for a couple of nights.

In looking at the menus for CK in the app, besides the CK specific items, it shows the always available appetizers, entrees, and desserts and kids appetizers, entrees, and desserts from the MDR.  

Can anyone confirm the always available and kids items are in fact readily available in the CK and that they are prepared in the CK galley?  (I do not want to order them if someone has to run all the way to the MDR to get them!)

Thanks!

Brad

2 minutes ago, slyster said:

Can junior suite guests go to CK on first day for dinner reservations or do you have to attempt reservations each day for dinner? 

We have been able to book all of our dinner reservations in CK when staying in a JS immediately after boarding the ship pre covid.  I have seen posts post covid that people have only been able to book day to day initially but seems to be changing back to the norm recently.  I would go to CK once you board and see what they say.  We have had no issues with times and days on Anthem but were limited to only a few times on Oasis.

6 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

We have been able to book all of our dinner reservations in CK when staying in a JS immediately after boarding the ship pre covid.  I have seen posts post covid that people have only been able to book day to day initially but seems to be changing back to the norm recently.  I would go to CK once you board and see what they say.  We have had no issues with times and days on Anthem but were limited to only a few times on Oasis.

Thank you!  We will check on board! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ihopfar said:

Can anyone confirm the always available and kids items are in fact readily available in the CK and that they are prepared in the CK galley?  (I do not want to order them if someone has to run all the way to the MDR to get them!)

Thanks!

Brad

Yes, you can order those   I have no idea where they were prepared but they were fresh and hot when served. 

We did a B2B on Quantum in Aug/Sep of this year and ordered items from the always available, my wife loves the French Onion Soup, and I had the burger, spaghetti with meat sauce, and banana split from the children's menu.