Live on the Magic…. 5 day eastern or can you say, a break from the Ian aftermath.

jimbo5544

11 minutes ago, Bostwick girl said:

Enjoy your well deserved cruise! Enjoying your pictures, we will be getting on this Saturday when you’re getting off! Excited to be back on her, we did a couple of cruises on her right after start up, then the last one was in January. Hope she fared well while in New York!

Thanks.  She looks great

12 minutes ago, Bostwick girl said:
  • Like 1

Niiiice!

Those halloween costumes are wild!  I spotted two sets of Flintstones!

We are on Magic later this year, sooo looking forward to what is turning out to be our "annual" cruise, I guess.

We've been on Magic before, and not too long ago, so this will be nice to revisit and re-explore.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Niiiice!

Those halloween costumes are wild!  I spotted two sets of Flintstones!

We are on Magic later this year, sooo looking forward to what is turning out to be our "annual" cruise, I guess.

We've been on Magic before, and not too long ago, so this will be nice to revisit and re-explore.

It has been a long time for us.  We started on the naming ceremony a long  time ago and a second out of Galveston.  She is in great shape. .  

After they gave the all clear to go ashore we waited about a half hour and decided to head down and out. We got all the way to the stairway to deck zero when Joey the cruise Director came on and said they had to pause because the spirit was pulling in. That pause was 40 minutes totally ridiculous and could’ve been prevented 100%. I will make sure that my feelings on this get known at the proper time and place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1