HAL kiosks in Rome’s Airport?

LocoLoco1

6 minutes ago, LocoLoco1 said:

No Hard-copy of pre-paid Transfer Rome Airport/Hotel from HAL yet. We leave in 10/hrs. from US. On hold forever, so……

I am not familiar with them at Rome but once you find them they will have your name.  Bon Voyage.

1 minute ago, CruiserBruce said:

You should find someone outside of bag claim with a sign saying your name, or at minimum,  " Holland America ".

How did you book...through a TA?

Bruce, All thru HAL. Arrival 3/days prior has me wondering if anybody will be there. Unless there’s a Generic cruise kiosks for any/all lines. 

3 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

On my invoice for South America it is noted as “arrival gateway air”.  Same on my Alaska invoice this summer.  

Yes, my HAL  $Bill$ fine print indeed shows I have Paid for transfers. That wouldn’t fly if I was an Italian shuttle driver. I just don’t want a ‘Show me your Voucher, sir.’

As you are arriving early, the standard behavior would be for a HAL representative to meet you outside baggage claim. If you are the only ones to be transported at that time, the HAL representative will take you to a prearranged taxi or car service,  who will transport you to the hotel. 

8 minutes ago, LocoLoco1 said:

Yes, my HAL  $Bill$ fine print indeed shows I have Paid for transfers. That wouldn’t fly if I was an Italian shuttle driver. I just don’t want a ‘Show me your Voucher, sir.’

It should be a HAL representative with a HAL tag.  Sometimes Princess and HAL operate together so if you see a Princess rep follow them

11 minutes ago, LocoLoco1 said:

Thanks everyone. We’re off to Rome. Without any Transfer Vouchers in hand. HAL’s PCC was of no help. None.  

It really is going to be ok.  I was a bit perplexed my first time too.  Have a great trip.  

6 minutes ago, ncgolferette said:

As you exit the baggage claim area look to the left and there should be a HAl podium there with a rep.  Do not go outside but remain in the terminal.  This was the spot last month. 

This was my experience also.  As you emerge from the baggage area into the main terminal you will see all the pre-reserved limo drivers holding signs with people’s names on them.  Keep a lookout to the left and you will see the HAL rep.  Have a great cruise!