Solo cruiser and guest to Luminae

go.without.you

For solo passengers who pay the 200% single supplement I believe they allow 1 guest in Luminae for suites and Blu for AQ.  I've certainly heard of it being done on multiple occasions.   It probably is still at the discretion of the Matre'd.    The recent zero single supplement sailings I also heard it was not allowed.

Before the screaming starts.  Remember these people are paying for both berths in the cabin and are not affecting the crowding in these venues.

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Like 1

Just now, wrk2cruise said:

For solo passengers who pay the 200% single supplement I believe they allow 1 guest in Luminae for suites and Blu for AQ.  I've certainly heard of it being done on multiple occasions.   It probably is still at the discretion of the Matre'd.    The recent zero single supplement sailings I also heard it was not allowed.

It all depends who in charge.

6 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Before the screaming starts.  Remember these people are paying for both berths in the cabin and are not affecting the crowding in these venues.

I'm 100% sure in Blu you can bring a guest if solo, the single supplement % doesn't matter and the M'D doesn't know how much you paid.  I have zero experience with Luminae but am GUESSING it's the same.

Guest 4-2-N-8
8 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I wish you hadn't stated "before the screaming starts." I've had as of yet nothing today to get all wound up about.

Alas, back to hunting for threads where I can vent ad infinitum. 😋