Celebrity canceled my cruise (and rebooked)

zitsky

Talked to agent yesterday and new one today.  Today they admitted that they (Celebrity) made a mistake in handling my deposit.  The cruise never should have been canceled.  They said they would refund the duplicate deposit they made me pay to get the booking back.  They gave us a few hundred in OBC as apology.  I am still rather annoyed with them and my TA.

The good news is that they are moving us from Aqua class to the Penthouse suite.  (Maybe that was a dream I had.)

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Talked to agent yesterday and new one today.  Today they admitted that they (Celebrity) made a mistake in handling my deposit.  The cruise never should have been canceled.  They said they would refund the duplicate deposit they made me pay to get the booking back.  They gave us a few hundred in OBC as apology.  I am still rather annoyed with them and my TA.

The good news is that they are moving us from Aqua class to the Penthouse suite.  (Maybe that was a dream I had.)😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

9 minutes ago, zitsky said:

The good news is that they are moving us from Aqua class to the Penthouse suite.  (Maybe that was a dream I had.)

You have interesting dreams. 😄

16 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Either a good dream or you were really smoking some good stuff.

LOL

Well I was at work and I can’t drink there.  Can I?

There is an excursion I want that is almost fully booked.  One space left.  Do you think I can convince them to make space, after all this?  It’s the only thing I would ask for.  I didn’t even ask for the OBC.  They offered it.