You're definitely not the only one.  While the system was all screwed up and I was getting the "account locked" notices and couldn't log in, I went to the help page and read several reports of it happening to others.  Also,  I've noticed many posting here who used to have avatar pics and no longer do after Monday.

Yeah, it happened to some and not others.  I was locked out, changed my password (before the notice from CC not to bother changing it was posted), could not log in for hours, but thankfully never lost my avatar pic.  Others lost theirs.  Some seemed to think it was related to what browser they were using, but I'm so non-tech-literate I couldn't even guess why it happened to some and not others.

5 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Am I the only one who lost our uploaded avatar (yes, it was probably getting dated anyway!) during all the login issues the last couple of days?

Tom

Send an email to help@cruisecritic.com reporting the issue. 

• Administrators

We are aware that during the server updates this week some avatars were lost.  The tech team has restored the ones they could, and are continuing to look at whether there is a way to restore the rest.  However, as others have mentioned, it might be quickest just to reload your avatar.  We do apologize for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 1