Lomanosa

Hogbay

4 minutes ago, arxcards said:

I agree, If only I could get airfares for a couple of specialty dinners, I might be aboard now.

Call in sick and " jump in your car " and play this all the way.. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megan4350 said:

Thanks for all the photos and information @Hogbay. We are sailing next Sunday when you return, so I'm appreciating your info. How has the ship and service been generally?

Bon Voyage Megan, Looking forward to your comments on your cruise, as I sail on 4/12. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Megan4350 said:

Thanks for all the photos and information @Hogbay. We are sailing next Sunday when you return, so I'm appreciating your info. How has the ship and service been generally?

The ship has just come out of dry dock and has been converted to Carnival Fun ship , fresh paint , BBQ , burgers , steak house , Mex etc . Service is great only about 2000 pac . The worst service was " Coral No Princess " on Bris to Syd with the drink package .!! 

• Thanks 1

I'm attempting to upload Luminosa wine list prices for the information of wine drinkers. I'm new to uploads so perhaps will come through one page at a time! Pricing more favourable than Princess for the Plus Package style wines like De Bortoli Willowglen $35 and Masterpiece Merlot $39 per bottle.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Hogbay said:

The ship has just come out of dry dock and has been converted to Carnival Fun ship , fresh paint , BBQ , burgers , steak house , Mex etc . Service is great only about 2000 pac . The worst service was " Coral No Princess " on Bris to Syd with the drink package .!! 

They were too busy serving our drinks. Sorry you missed out. 😉

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2022 at 7:44 AM, MMDown Under said:

Did you see the lights of Redcliffe, Caloundra and the Sunshine Coast?  Bon Voyage!

Will do [this was meant to be a response to another MMDown Under comment at #28. I'm clearly out of practice on responding and quoting - but will try and provide comments on our cruise MM 🙃]

Edited by Megan4350
Used wrong quote

On 11/11/2022 at 7:10 AM, Megan4350 said:

Will do [this was meant to be a response to another MMDown Under comment at #28. I'm clearly out of practice on responding and quoting - but will try and provide comments on our cruise MM 🙃]

Thank you, Megan4350  I hope you are enjoying your cruise.  You've had good weather.  How were the seas?

• Thanks 1

I ask the question…why is a bottle of De Bortoli Willowglen wine, a commercial bottling, probably worth about $8, costing $54 on Princess and $35 on Luminosa?

All Carnival Corporation.

Edited by NSWP

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

I ask the question…why is a bottle of De Bortoli Willowglen wine, a commercial bottling, probably worth about $8, costing $54 on Princess and $35 on Luminosa?

Yes, I was surprised at that too. $35 is a much more appropriate price for that quality wine.

Just now, MMDown Under said:

Thank you for your photos and information.  Welcome back to Brisbane this morning.  Hope you had a great cruise.

Thank you , at Casio  the town N SW for a train journey south .🙂

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

Why dont you  compare ticket prices?  One cooks eggs to order one out of a warmer 🤣