Opening Schedule

CHEZMARYLOU

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Looks like a funny price on the Ascent Fall 2024 TA. Aqua Sky  Suite about $4000 per person, while Regular Sky Suite is $5800 per person. Celebrity Suite is only about $200 more per person than SS.

So, of course I had to book it 😉😉.

Thank you. After you posted this, I went and put an aqua suite on hold. It is 4100.00 with taxes.  I just checked now it has been corrected it is over 6000.00 per person now.  Thanks again.

43 minutes ago, FBrew said:

Thank you. After you posted this, I went and put an aqua suite on hold. It is 4100.00 with taxes.  I just checked now it has been corrected it is over 6000.00 per person now.  Thanks again.

Excellent! That rate didn’t last long!

Aqua Sky Suite now almost $14,000 for 2. All Penthouse,Villa, and Royal suites showing as sold out too.Celebrity Suite now over $8,300 pp. I guess someone found it and “fixed” it.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

And this concludes the 2024/2025 deployment schedule.

For Fall 24 TA, Found the Silhouette, Beyond, Ascent and Apex.  It's all more of the same !!

Don't see anything on the Reflection. ?

Don't remember, but were any of the S class refurbished?

6 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Looks like a funny price on the Ascent Fall 2024 TA. Aqua Sky  Suite about $4000 per person, while Regular Sky Suite is $5800 per person. Celebrity Suite is only about $200 more per person than SS.

So, of course I had to book it 😉😉.

I booked the refundable rate. It was a little higher but still looked like a good deal.

Edited by taylortime05
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, nikel said:

For Fall 24 TA, Found the Silhouette, Beyond, Ascent and Apex.  It's all more of the same !!

Don't see anything on the Reflection. ?

Don't remember, but were any of the S class refurbished?

Reflection is staying in Florida for summer 2024.

mac_tlc

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Excellent! That rate didn’t last long!

Aqua Sky Suite now almost $14,000 for 2. All Penthouse,Villa, and Royal suites showing as sold out too.Celebrity Suite now over $8,300 pp. I guess someone found it and “fixed” it.

mac_tlc

I'm on board and booked the Aqua Sky Suite.  I wonder if I made a mistake in not booking the non-refundable rate. It cost an additional $800 to have a refundable rate. 

2 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

I'm on board and booked the Aqua Sky Suite.  I wonder if I made a mistake in not booking the non-refundable rate. It cost an additional $800 to have a refundable rate. 

Personal preference, I guess. I assume that for any future reservation I make, I am risking $100pp. I also assume that I would be able to use any FCC that I may get due to a cancellation of a NRD booking. Different NRD terms on Royal so I am much less likely to book far out with them now.

Given my assumptions, which to date have worked out but you never know, I wouldn’t pay very much more to go refundable. Good to have options. 

Also, at times the AI rates can vary if refundable or non refundable. Doesn’t matter if you are in a suite but can matter for non-suite categories.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

4 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

Just either call in or go back and have them change it.   Usually within 48 hours no harm no fowl.

9 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Celebrity suites on the Apex 13 night  Spring 2024 TA is going for almost $4000($11945pp) more per person total than the Apex 14 night Spring 2023 TA.   $11K plus per person is insane.

The Beyond going to Rome even more.

Looking elsewhere.....

Hey the Iconic suite is going for $39K+ per  person !! and it goes down proportionally from there   I don't want to BUY a suite on Celebrity,; I want to RENT one!!!!!!  (is X listening??)

• Haha 2

I made the choice to book Ascent for a 9 day Caribbean cruise.  The price was phenomenal, IMHO.  Instead of finalizing my cruise online, I decided to call Celebrity Captain's Club.  I was rewarded with an extra 100 off.  So, the cruise was just released and the price already went down, or was I just special!  First time that has ever happened and the person I spoke with was so knowledgeable, fast and entertaining too!  I hope I dialed the right Celebrity and not an imposture!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2

Not sure when it was released but just booked the cancelled Eclipse on April 7 2024. It now goes from Santiago to Beunos Aries rather than Los Angeles then Buenos Aries to Rio and then Rio to New York. Great itinerary and well priced.

Edited by tottenhamfc

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Just either call in or go back and have them change it.   Usually within 48 hours no harm no fowl.

I'll try tomorrow.  It’s so far away so I’m not positive we’ll be able to take the cruise.  Do you think it’s worth the risk of losing $200 to save $800 in case we can make this sailing?  Have you ever taken a transatlantic at this time of the year? I’m hoping that we will have nice weather so we can utilize the outside pools.

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Personal preference, I guess. I assume that for any future reservation I make, I am risking $100pp. I also assume that I would be able to use any FCC that I may get due to a cancellation of a NRD booking. Different NRD terms on Royal so I am much less likely to book far out with them now.

Given my assumptions, which to date have worked out but you never know, I wouldn’t pay very much more to go refundable. Good to have options. 

Also, at times the AI rates can vary if refundable or non refundable. Doesn’t matter if you are in a suite but can matter for non-suite categories.

mac_tlc

If you cancel a NRD booking, do you get the deposit in form of a FCC or do you lose it?  I’m going to stop by the future cruise desk to see if it’s too late to change to a NRD booking to save the $800.  Have you cruise on TA cruises at this time of the year? This will be our first one and I’m hoping the weather would be nice enough to enjoy the outside pools. 

23 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Prices are crazy for the same old, same old itineraries....  we've got the Apex TA in April and then we are booking elsewhere.... unfortunate but true.

Silverseas TA could be better value , with everything included even excursions, when you compare to it to some Celebrity 

• Like 1