Free at sea specialty dining

Astromaid

I have cruised quite a bit, but never on NCL. I am interested in the free at sea offer, but I don't seem to be able to find the details. I am guessing that you get two specialty dining, not unlimited? Also when the restaurant is priced ala carte, is it limited to one appetizer, one entree, one dessert? 

2 hours ago, Astromaid said:

I have cruised quite a bit, but never on NCL. I am interested in the free at sea offer, but I don't seem to be able to find the details. I am guessing that you get two specialty dining, not unlimited? Also when the restaurant is priced ala carte, is it limited to one appetizer, one entree, one dessert? 

The number of free dinners depends on your cabin class and duration of your cruise. The terms and conditions for the promotion do not stipulate any limits on appetizers, sides or desserts. You get one entrée. At some restaurants, the waiters will try to tell you it is 1-1-1. We order multiple apps and have never been charged. As stated above, there are a few items at some restaurants that have upcharges on specific items when using the dining plan... those are always enforced (upcharge + gratuity on the upcharge). 

The FAS offer is really good. And even if you were to buy additional packages for more nights, they are really good deals. If you want to peak at some menus, Post #4 on the link below has current menus. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

In the T&C it limits one entree in only Cagney’s and Le Bistro.  Has anyone tried getting two in the other restaurants?  Not that I need two entrees but just wondering why they were so specific in the T&C.

That's an interesting find.  Looks like the T&C has changed.  they also removed the language about 4 items in the tapas and sushi restaurants.