Remind me, what restaurants on Meraviglia included in Diamond Dinner

ready2cruzagain

1 hour ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

There are set menus to choose from in Ocean Cay, Butcher's Cut and Hola.  I used my last ones for lunch in Ocean Cay and Hola.  Hola is so much food!!  Since I don't like to miss dinner in the YC, I try to use it for lunch.

Thank you, I knew about the set menu for Butchers Cut and Ocean Cay. I didn't think Hola was included though, at least it wasn't on the Seashore. Very interesting. Will have to try and find a Dining Experience menu for Hola

10 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Thank you, I knew about the set menu for Butchers Cut and Ocean Cay. I didn't think Hola was included though, at least it wasn't on the Seashore. Very interesting. Will have to try and find a Dining Experience menu for Hola

Would you be kind enough to provide a snapshot of what’s available in Butchers Cut and Hola?

2 hours ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

There are set menus to choose from in Ocean Cay, Butcher's Cut and Hola.  I used my last ones for lunch in Ocean Cay and Hola.  Hola is so much food!!  Since I don't like to miss dinner in the YC, I try to use it for lunch.

Just to add on, you can use the Platinum meal at Kaito Sushi (for the sushi meal, not the Teppanyaki).  We used it on Meraviglia a few weeks ago.

image.png.a90bf054e8edbf3802e88148c7b04734.png

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bobbiegentry said:

Would you be kind enough to provide a snapshot of what’s available in Butchers Cut and Hola?

Butcher's Cut is below.  Hola, typically has the All You Can Eat (but keep in mind, it is under $20, so you may get more value at the other venues.

image.png.7b4f6fa7c4667e8609d36fd360762a41.png

Edited by JAGR

2 hours ago, JAGR said:

Butcher's Cut is below.  Hola, typically has the All You Can Eat (but keep in mind, it is under $20, so you may get more value at the other venues.

Thanks, I had not seen you could use Hola as the Diamond benefit. Everywhere I read says that Hola was not allowed. 

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Thanks, I had not seen you could use Hola as the Diamond benefit. Everywhere I read says that Hola was not allowed. 

Unless things have changed in the last few months Hola is a contracted speciality restaurant and not included in the Diamond selection. 

55 minutes ago, kelleherdl said:

Unless things have changed in the last few months Hola is a contracted speciality restaurant and not included in the Diamond selection. 

We were on the Meraviglia on a B2B a couple weeks ago. We used our Diamond free meal at Hola both weeks. We could order anything on the menu and as much of anything as we wanted. 0ur Margaritas were also covered. We chose Hola because it was a nice break from more formal dining in the YC restaurant every evening. We really enjoyed it.

Edited by gmbhardy
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gmbhardy said:

We were on the Meraviglia on a B2B a couple weeks ago. We used our Diamond free meal at Hola both weeks. We could order anything on the menu and as much of anything as we wanted. 0ur Margaritas were also covered. We chose Hola because it was a nice break from more formal dining in the YC restaurant every evening. We really enjoyed it.

Well that’s great to know.  It must have changed.

10 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

That's definitely been our experience too, but interesting to see other outcomes reported. All being well, we shall find out in a couple of weeks!

8 minutes ago, Mustang4 said:

Is the diamond perk good at Ocean Cay restaurant?  Also, do you have to book it on board as soon as you get on?

Yes it is good for the Ocean Cay Restaurant on the ship, you have to use the Dining Experience menu.  Yes, you need to book it once you get on the ship via restaurant, kiosk or should be able to book it on your tv