Shopping in Port Canaveral day before the cruise

nunuc2000

We have a cruise coming up in a few weeks out of Port Canaveral, and my sister is time crunched leading up to our trip and will need to shop for sun dresses/evening smart casual dresses the day before we cruise after arriving in Port Canaveral - can anyone recommend a great mall not too far from the port area where we might be able to shop for clothing for her? We are willing to take an UBER... kind of thinking like a one-stop mall that might have a few different options that aren't too expensive? Any suggestions/advice welcome... thanks 🙂 

OUCH .... that's a tuff one. The closest mall is kinda struggling but does still have a few decent stores including MACY'S

Merritt Square Mall https://www.merrittsquaremall.com/directory/

checking now I see a basic UBER price at $20 . . .

options are Target / Walmart

or other malls MUCH further out ...... like Orlando and almost $100 UBER each way . . .

image.png

Edited by Capt_BJ

If she's got a few weeks, she might try shopping online and returning items that don't work after the cruise.

If you'd consider renting a car, the Avenue at Viera is a nice shopping center with a few women's clothing stores.

2 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

If she's got a few weeks, she might try shopping online and returning items that don't work after the cruise.

If you'd consider renting a car, the Avenue at Viera is a nice shopping center with a few women's clothing stores.

We definitely won’t be renting a car, but Uber is some thing we can do… Macy’s sounds appealing, and somebody else suggested Bealls which sounds like it could be a good one as long as they have good stock in store and not just what they show online. My sister is definitely a shop in person kind of gal… Ordering stuff online is out of the question for her. Hoping she can find at least two or three outfits to augment what she has now… but thankfully her feet and mine are the exact same size so she doesn’t have to worry about any shoe shopping as I will be bringing plenty enough for both of us lol

The mall in Merritt island also has a Dillard’s dept.  store as well as a Macys . 
   If you are staying in port canaveral, pretty easy to get to by Uber , cab. 
     Bealls is a decent store but further away and more expensive to get to without a car. 
    There is a Bealls outlet at the corner of A1A and 520 ( across from Ron Jon’s).

but if you are in a time crunch, not much time for browsing. 

9 hours ago, cunnorl said:

The mall in Merritt island also has a Dillard’s dept.  store as well as a Macys . 
   If you are staying in port canaveral, pretty easy to get to by Uber , cab. 
     Bealls is a decent store but further away and more expensive to get to without a car. 
    There is a Bealls outlet at the corner of A1A and 520 ( across from Ron Jon’s).

but if you are in a time crunch, not much time for browsing. 

Thanks! I think the Merritt mall option is probably the best one... and UBER it is 🙂