First Responders & Medical Professionals Offer

Astro Flyer

3 hours ago, jennybenny said:

We've got the "you've been verified email" saying we'd get something today and we've yet to see anything. Patiently waiting....

I'm glad you mentioned that.  Our neighbors haven't gotten theirs yet either.  She's been waiting for it.  

We got our "You've Been Verified" email on Nov 25th, which was shortly after we submitted the verification info. We have not yet received the expected email today. I had reached out to the Live Chat and they were unable to provide me any information aside from the webpage with the offer details. We have been holding off booking a cruise so we are a bit impatient 🙂 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lumee23 said:

We got our "You've Been Verified" email on Nov 25th, which was shortly after we submitted the verification info. We have not yet received the expected email today. I had reached out to the Live Chat and they were unable to provide me any information aside from the webpage with the offer details. We have been holding off booking a cruise so we are a bit impatient 🙂 

I think we got the email around the same time! However, DH had been previously verified. 
The email said something like “Since you’ve been previously verified look out for an email December 5. “

The first responders discount was previously a fabulous deal!! Hoping for something similar this time 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

I think we got the email around the same time! However, DH had been previously verified. 
The email said something like “Since you’ve been previously verified look out for an email December 5. “

The first responders discount was previously a fabulous deal!! Hoping for something similar this time 

last time - 50%

this time - 25%

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 7:10 PM, ceilidh1 said:

Here it the voyage list.  The column to the far right shows the % of discount off the standard cruise fare.  If you add the plus or premier packages, those will not be discounted.  

• Like 1

I wanted to alert people to what I discovered (your cruise and prices may be different depending on destination / cabin selection):

I received the email link for the special pricing a few minutes ago and compared the "special offering" to what the Love Boat promotion that occurred last month: After the "promo discount", the prices were actually higher than before (when comparing the whole package). I'm disappointed but I accepted the risk of not booking earlier. The current promo is still better than current regular fares so you can take the positive out of that. Just compare your previous pricing with the First Responder promo and see which works out better for you.

Happy cruising!!

Edited by cheezenip
  • Like 3

I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with how Princess rolled out the follow up email.  I've been waiting all day and still haven't gotten it even though I submitted and was verified almost immediately after they offered it.

Screenshot_20221205-201009_Outlook.jpg

Edited by iamaqt2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with how Princess rolled out the follow up email.  I've been waiting all day and still haven't gotten it even though I submitted and was verified almost immediately after they offered it.

Screenshot_20221205-201009_Outlook.jpg

Same for me. It's 10:41 pacific time and still haven't received my discount email. Very  frustrating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoRoy218 said:

Still waiting on my email with link. I noticed a cruise we’ve booked is on the list, wonder how price compares. Anyone else not get email yet? 

8 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Some have but nothing out this way for us yet, either.  

nada yet