An occasional picture from Carnival Celebration Transatlantic cruise

BlerkOne

33 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Thank you for Cove Pics, chose one for March cruise, excited, seems a long time away,  but don’t want to wish my life away either.

You’re welcome. I should have some more pictures of a trashed cove balcony. 

15 hours ago, NanoGirl21 said:

Do you have any other QR menus? 

I think all from our cruise. It's been a long day - flew from Miami to LA for the final Elton John concert, then fly back home tomorrow and collapse. Maybe I can post them now, but not sure how applicable they are to future cruises.

QR-MENU-D1-50-112022CB.pdfQR-D13-112022CB.pdfQR-MENU-D3-50-112022CB.pdfQR-MENU-Feast1-50-112022CB.pdf

QR_D2-50-112022CB-alligator.pdf QR-Mediterranean-Menu-112022CB.pdf QR-D10-112022CB.pdf QR-MENU-D6-50-112022CB.pdf QR-Throwback-Menu-112022CB.pdf QR_AMERICAN-112022CB.pdf QR-D7-112022CB.pdf QR-MENU-D5-50-112022CB.pdf QR-MENU-Feast2-50-112022CB.pdf QR-MENU-D4-50-112022-baked-alaskaCB.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some wide angle bathroom pics - the shower is one of the better features with a glass door vs a clingy shower curtain. There is adequate, but certainly not generous space in the design. There is some improvement over what you find on Mardi Gras.

_DSC3457_DxO.jpg

_DSC3459_DxO.jpg

_DSC3463_DxO.jpg

1 hour ago, kdr69 said:

And you never even said hello?? JK... I enjoyed our cove balcony 5322 and the entire cruise.  Great Fun and lots of beautiful views.

Why didn't you? We were in 5234. Numero Uno cove. Hell, we could have passed in the hall.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EngIceDave said:

Are there any secret passages to any outdoor decks up forward? 

I know a few ships have them

I made a half-fast effort to find, but failed. I think all the passenger decks facing forward have forward facing balconies, but could be wrong. There was a door or two that didn't strictly say off limits.

11 hours ago, kdr69 said:

And you never even said hello?? JK... I enjoyed our cove balcony 5322 and the entire cruise.  Great Fun and lots of beautiful views.

9 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Why didn't you? We were in 5234. Numero Uno cove. Hell, we could have passed in the hall.

My daughter and I were on the odd side of deck 5.

• Like 1